Parker - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Parker

Going to cancel my order at my local shop after the phone call with Parker's Customer Service.

One of the worst CS reps I dealt with in a while - Excuses, being short, didn't want to listen or provide info, attitude on the phone. Total --!

Now I need to look for another crossbow for the wife/son. And it's almost not worth it this year. Any other manufacturers have a youth/ladies model?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: Parker

Excalibur Vixen II. Excalibur's CS is among the best in the world too!

Our store- http://arrowhead-outdoors.com/
"The best warranty, is the one you never have to use"
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowhead
Excalibur Vixen II. Excalibur's CS is among the best in the world too!
x1000

Life Memeber NRA
Life Memeber NAHC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 09:34 PM
RB
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethehelopilot
Going to cancel my order at my local shop after the phone call with Parker's Customer Service.

One of the worst CS reps I dealt with in a while - Excuses, being short, didn't want to listen or provide info, attitude on the phone. Total --!

Now I need to look for another crossbow for the wife/son. And it's almost not worth it this year. Any other manufacturers have a youth/ladies model?
Sorry to hear that Mike..i would follow the advice given. If you need a crossbow for YOU when you come up here for the veterans day hunt, i got you covered buddy, get your family set-up.

"Only takes a second to change your season" Dad, 1980
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 12:01 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Horton has the scout 125 if you want a cheaper more entry level bow,I've personally never dealt with hortons cust. service but my brother has and they were good.

Sniper 370 / victory X bolts / shockwave 100grn / KI lumix with speedring (mine)
Parker Tornado (sons)
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

That is odd to say the least. Parker has perenially had some of the BEST CS in the buisiness. I have never had an issue with a customer's bow or with my own that wasn't handled quickly and curtiously. On the very rare occasion we ever did actually have an issue with a parker product, the buck buster series of xbows not withstanding, they took care of it just as fast and usually faster than about any other manufacturer out there.

Big Al's "Take-Em" Style Silhouette Decoys Pro-Staff.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I am shocked ya that bad of experience with them(parker). Shoot me a PM if ya like and I will do what I can to help if ya like.

I would offer ya this right now is slap your momma busy time of year. Now thats not a good reason to be rude to a customer. If ya choose to not go with parker look hard at Excl they make some great bows(parker is better).

I am staff shooter for Parker Bows and willing to help if ya like, don't let someone having a bad day push ya away from an awesome bow company.

Koz

will hunt for food....
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozman4907
I am shocked ya that bad of experience with them(parker). Shoot me a PM if ya like and I will do what I can to help if ya like.

I would offer ya this right now is slap your momma busy time of year. but thats not a good reason to be rude to a customer. I ya choose to not go with parker look hard at Excl they make some great bows(parker is better).

I am staff shooter for Parker Bows and willing to help is ya like, don't let someone having a bad day push ya away from an awesome bow company.

Koz
That is very cool of you I would also tell Parker about how the Rep acted. Reps can bring down a company if there are too many instinces of that kind of behavior. I am hoping it was just an isolated instance.

Life Memeber NRA
Life Memeber NAHC
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

koz,

I'll send you a PM soon.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I know my FIL had his limbs delaminate...said he heard what sounded like someone walking on potato chips or rice crispys and then noticed they were coming apart...took it to the dealer and they did replace them...but I would have to think twice about buying one since they say...that has been happening due to the stress of the limbs and draw weights...anyways...he bought another parker(tomcat) for a back up...lol

Come and try to take my guns!.you might meet my precious metal collection!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page