New Parkers - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

New Parkers

Sorry for the quality of the pics. I should have better pics after the A.T.A. show Friday. Here is a peek at some of the new bows.

BLAZE YOUR OWN TRAIL WITH A BUSHWACKER 150 …
New for 2010 Parker Crossbows introduces the BUSHWACKER 150 Crossbow.
At an introductory level, Parker has created the “best value” performance crossbow in the industry with the New Bushwacker 150. Inspired by the popularity of the number one selling Tornado HP 165, the Bushwacker 150 is in a class all its own in safety and style. At the center of its performance is Parkers 100% metal G2 Trigger with anti dry-fire device, and ambidextrous auto engage safety. The vented forearm and safety finger flange are incorporated into the front end of the stock, with an aggressive thumb hole and pistol grip detailed into the back of the stock. The mass weight has been dramatically reduced by skelatonizing the under-comb too. At a mere 7.1 pounds, the Bushwacker 150 packs a punch in value under $300.00 retail.

The Bushwacker 150 shoots a 20 inch, 400 grain carbon arrow at a buck tagging 285 feet per second. With 150 pound limbs, the cocking effort to shoot the Bushwacker 150 is smooth and easy, with a deadly quiet shot when you pull the no creep trigger.

The Bushwacker 150 packages can be outfitted with your choice of optics. Available with a 3 x 32 multi reticle scope, a single dot red dot optic, a three dot Red Dot optic, an Illuminated 3 x 32 Scope or RED HOT’s® new Pin Point precision turret variable power scope, there is an Bushwacker 150 package for every budget. Camouflaged with Realtree® Max 4, the Bushwacker 150 is camouflaged well for the hunt.

The Bushwacker 150 has a MSRP beginning at $299.99, and is backed by Parker’s Lifetime warranty.

The New Cyclone Express 175
New for 2010 Parker Crossbows introduces the Cyclone Express Crossbow.

The popularity of the modern styling and ballistic speed of the Cyclone series of crossbows has revolutionized
top end crossbow performance. Winning two consecutive years of “Best Buy” Awards by a leading industry
trade magazine, there is no doubt Parker’s new Cyclone Express crossbow will blow the competition away.

Now even more compact than the original Cyclone, the Cyclone Express is a full two inches shorter, likely
making it the fastest crossbow in the industry in its compact class at barely over 21 inches wide axle to axle and
8.3 pounds of mass weight, it is now only ¾” longer than a Tornado and still blazing a 20 inch, 400 grain arrow
at over 340 feet per second. That kind of performance generates a thunder clapping 103 foot pounds of kinetic
energy.

The Cyclone design is well known for its custom fit features of having a four position adjustable stock, and a
fully adjustable vented forearm with dual palm swell locations. The Cyclone Express has a safety finger flange
on the barrel to keep your hands safe too. The Power of the 175 pound limbs and speed of Parker’s Inverted
Cam technology is stylishly sound dampened even at 340 feet per second with the 2010 edition of dual string
suppressors. The Cyclone Express features the G2 Trigger, which has an ambidextrous auto engage safety that
incorporates an anti dry fire mechanism, and it is manufactured 100% out of metal…NO Plastic components.

The Cyclone Express is offered with several choices of optics beginning with a 3 x 32 multi-reticle scope, a
dual color 3 dot Red Dot optic, an Illuminated 3 x 32 scope, or RED HOT’s® new Pin Point precision turret
variable power scope.

For those hunters looking for it all in one box, the Cyclone Express is also offered in a complete package that
has everything you need to go hunting. Called the “Perfect Storm” Package, it includes the Cyclone Express
Crossbow, RED HOT® Illuminated 3 x 32 scope, QD Quiver, six RED HOT® carbon Arrows, six Crosspro
100 grain broadheads, six matched weight field points, a roller rope cocker, a deluxe crossbow sling, a soft
crossbow case, and a wax and barrel lube kit. You can just add your deer license to your shopping cart and head
to the woods.

The Cyclone Express has a MAP beginning at $799.95.

The Parker Enforcer 160
Gone are the days of long,clunky,and heavy crossbows. Parker is leading the way in performance, style and value with the Enforcer 160. Inspired by the popularity of the number one selling Tornado HP 160, the Enforcer 160 borrows some of the comfort and ergonomic lines of its up line cousin. The vented forearm adn safety finger flange are incorporated into the front end of the stock, and the aggressive thumb hole and pistol grip are blended into the back of the stock. The mass weight has been dramatically reduced by skelatonizing the under-comb too. At a mere 7.1 lbs, the Enforcer 160 is light on weight and big on punch!

The Enforcer 160 shoots a 20 inch, 400 grain carbon arrow at a screaming 305 f.p.s., generating 85 ft.lbs. of kinetic energy. With 160 lb limbs, that is enough muscle to tag a moose. Like all Parker crossbows, the Enforcer 160 has the G2 trigger with an ambidextrous auto engage safety that incorporates an anti dry fire mechanism. The G2 trigger has virtually zero creep.
The Enforcer 160 has a MAP beginning at $399.99, and is backed by Parker's Lifetime Warranty.

Our store- http://arrowhead-outdoors.com/
"The best warranty, is the one you never have to use"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Frequent Contributor

Re: New Parkers

arrowhead,

so the only difference with the bushwacker 150 and the enforcer 160 is 20 FPS? or for the extra $100 do you get your choice of scope? I see the enforcer has camo all over.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Yes, the Enforcer is full camo. They both come with a single red dot at the starting price. The Multi-reticle is $50 more. The specs look like the only difference is the heavier limbs, as they both have the same power stroke.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Frequent Contributor

Arrowhead, whats the price of the 'perfect storm' kit? I was gonna buy a cyclone last year, then worked so much ot i never got to it. I'm looking at buying one around april or may. Where you located?

'Patience and Persistence'
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 07:48 PM
RB
Sage

Arrowhead...look forward to hearing your first hand reports on how the Enforcer and Bushwacker shoots and handles. You definately can see where they slimmed it down to loose some weight from the Tornado.

That bushwacker is interesting as well at that price for Parker quailty.

So the Mulit-recticle optic would be the Hawke scope I have on the Tornado correct?

My gut feeling is telling me, Team RB is going to become bigtime Team Parker in 2010. Better send me a Parker decal for the HPA Billboard (my truck's back window)

Nothing made me happier than having the boy and I take deer with the Tornado last year...2010 it is the Mrs turn.

Also, those rubber capped rods coming off the limbs of the Cyclone and back towards the string..are those Limb/string silencers?

Sorry for all the questions but you got me downright fired up with this thread.

"Only takes a second to change your season" Dad, 1980
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-14-2010, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

WhitetailFanatic,
The Cyclone "perfect storm" kit is $1099.95 I'm located at 1438 Springs Road, Springs, PA 15562. Let me know if there is anything you need, or anything I can help with.

RoosterBooster,
The multi-reticle that we were shipped early last year were like yours. Later in the year we got the "Red Hot" Multi-reticle scopes. I like the Hawke better, because of the range finding capability and I hope they ship it this year. The Tornados we just received have the Hawke on them. I'm not sure what will be on the rest of the lineup.

The rubber capped rods are string suppressors. They stop the string and deaden the noise and vibration. They really help the noise and vibration on the Excalibur and should do even more on the Cyclone, as it was quieter to begin with.

I'm excited to get the Cyclones in. I'm probably going to make the switch to the Cyclone this year. It's shorter than last years model, and length is the reason I got the Tornado last year.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page