Re: Ten Point Bows
My experience is limited, as I have only owned one crossbow, a Ten Point Profusion that I have hunted with for 4 years. Hunting, shooting, reading and talking to folks, one thing that I have come to understand is that crossbows, with their high draw weights and short powers strokes are subject to enormous stresses. It's a situation where you want quality and a company that will stand behind the product, because with all that stress, things do go wrong.
80% of Americans believe in miracles. The other 20% have been audited.