Parker Customer Service - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2017, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Parker Customer Service

I was walking to my stand tonight and my Parker Hornet Extreme decided to split the left limb. I have emailed Parker about the issue just waiting to hear back. Those of you that have had this issue before how was the customer service and turn around time? Just curious if their "lifetime" warranty is good as should be etc.

You can't bag a big one if your not out tryin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-26-2017, 08:37 PM

Had a Parker Crossbow from them. Had a small issue, called right away and the guy was very pleasant. Explained what to do and that it will be taken care of. Received my part back in no time. I suggest calling them. It will all work out.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 05:00 AM

One of, if not the best company to deal with in the industry IMO.

I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt turkeys because I have to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 06:28 AM
Frequent Contributor

Had both limbs split on my cyclone called parker and got info to ship back returned in 10 days with new limbs, cables and strings great service and great bows

ole yeller
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 06:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to 59Willys
One of the best,They will do everything they can to get you up and running.Might take a week or less.Not what you want to hear during the peak of archery. I would call and work with them directly.All though my nephew called a few local Parker dealers, one had a set of limbs on hand.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 07:26 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Have a Parker terminator fall off tree hook and drop 15'. It was cocked but no bolt loaded. It did not release but the limbs had some fiber fraying. Took it back to Tanners Sport goods and Danny called Parker and had new limbs the next day . I had it back in 2 days . No charge.
very good customer service

"Lazy people think of the easy way to do the hard stuff"
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

I just got off the phone. They are going to send me a new front end (which I pay for) and they will credit me back all but for the strings when I return the broken one. It was that or send it in for them to fix, so I went the 1st route since it would be quicker. Said they are going to ship the front end today and I might have it Tomorrow. That's pretty good service.

You can't bag a big one if your not out tryin
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

I'd say that's VERY good service!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Frequent Contributor

Buckfever101, couple years ago I had a hair line crack on the left limb? or the right? on my tornado F-4. Took it to the Parker dealer I bought it from. The dealer called couple days later said the front end is here. He waited for me to get there which is only a mile away. He unboxed the front end and installed it. I didn't have to pay for the strings it was included with the front end. I don't know why they charged you for the strings?
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubcadet View Post
Buckfever101, couple years ago I had a hair line crack on the left limb? or the right? on my tornado F-4. Took it to the Parker dealer I bought it from. The dealer called couple days later said the front end is here. He waited for me to get there which is only a mile away. He unboxed the front end and installed it. I didn't have to pay for the strings it was included with the front end. I don't know why they charged you for the strings?
I have a Parker and was thinking they should throw in the strings as well. Just glad they're getting you taken care of. Good luck the rest of the season.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page