customer service - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 07:54 AM Thread Starter

customer service

while in Ohio just few weeks ago, had a limb break on my parker crossbow. to date after several phone calls and an email, still no response at all from Parker. Like the bow a lot, but this is disappointing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 09:23 AM

There service does seem hit and miss, from my experience. I have seen very fast service and horror stories. I am still not convinced their CS is up to the level of some other manufacturers.

Another point to consider, is where you buy your crossbow from. Not sure where in your case, but the very good crossbow dealers will make sure you are up and running in very short order if you are having issues with direct CS with the manufacturer. I always recommend buying from exceptional crossbow dealers. The right dealer is a great asset of you need them when problems arise.

I support all hunters, regardless of weapon or technique!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 09:35 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I agree with having your bow shop deal with Parker. I dropped mine out of a tree a few years ago and cracked a limb. Monday the shop called Parker, had limbs wed am ,I picked it up wed afternoon. Bow shop guy says Parker is one of the better companies to deaql with

"Lazy people think of the easy way to do the hard stuff"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

I spoke to the dealer last evening. had a good conversation, he gave a few suggestions, then said if no luck let him know and he may be able to address it at a big show coming up in January. unfortunately the dealer no longer carries the parker once they went to split limbs from what I gathered. time will tell , hoping it works out reasonable any ways.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john z View Post
I spoke to the dealer last evening. had a good conversation, he gave a few suggestions, then said if no luck let him know and he may be able to address it at a big show coming up in January. unfortunately the dealer no longer carries the parker once they went to split limbs from what I gathered. time will tell , hoping it works out reasonable any ways.
Is that is where you bought your bow, that is not an exceptable response. The dealer should still have the direct dealer contact info to Parker and to Parker's regional sales rep. If that dealer sold the bow to you, they should be working on arranging repairs today instead of telling you to wait till the ATA show in January. Sounds like they just don't want to be bothered.

Only my opinion. Take it for what it's worth to you.

I support all hunters, regardless of weapon or technique!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 04:32 PM Thread Starter

dpms,
yes I talked to the gentleman I bought the bow from. they no longer are a parker dealer.
on a good note, I did get a call today from parkers customer service, and got a RS # to return the front end of the bow to have both limbs replaced under warranty. so seems all will end well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page