Kudos to Kodabow! - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-05-2015, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
New Arrival

Kudos to Kodabow!

I spent part of an afternoon with Chuck and mark at the Kodabow headquarters. I had narrowed my choice to 3 bows- the Express, BZ, or BZ scout. After Chuck picked my mind over what i would use the bow for, hunting style, etc. we settled on the BZ scout. Then Mark began to put one together before my eyes! Way cool! They had me try different grips until I settled on one (and took a different one home just in case I wanted to switch) Mark mounted the scope and it was time for some shooting at the range. Chuck took the first couple of shots to get the scope dialed in, then turned the bow over to me. With one more adjustment, I put 2 bolts in the same target hole at 20 yds. Excellent!
Chuck took me through cocking/de-cocking & using the bow stringing aid by having me do all of those things under his watchful eye. A quiver, some arrows and other accessories, and it was time to say goodbye. heck, they even offered me some lunch! (they were cooking hot dogs for some friends of theirs who are in the same building)

I know it's been said MANY times before, but Chuck and his team absolutely know how to do it RIGHT. I can't be more impressed with the quality of the bow and accessories, and the obvious (and well-earned) pride that these guys show in their design, craftsmanship, and service. God bless them- there's still someone in this country who knows how to do business!

If you're thinking about a Kodabow, and there's ANY WAY that you can make the trip to West Chester, I guarantee that you'll be very glad that you did. I am, and this is the only bow I'll ever need. Thanks, Chuck & Mark!

-Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-05-2015, 02:33 PM

Re: Kudos to Kodabow!

I have talked to Chuck quote a few times amd have shot his bows. They are certainly well contracted and reliable recurve style bows. Often overlooked in the crossbow world just because they are a relatively small player in a big field. The Scout model is a sleeper.

I support all hunters, regardless of weapon or technique!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-05-2015, 09:06 PM
The Man

Re: Kudos to Kodabow!

i looked at one at a local shop here. im new to crossbows but it seemed really well built like super heavy. maybe it was the model i looked at. the ar style set up is cool thought.

Now your diggin' where the 'tators are!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page