Say no to doe tags - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Regular Visitor

Say no to doe tags

I dont know about you but im tierd of not seeing deer anymore.Ever since pa entered this green certifed act 8 to 10 years ago.They but in the ar uped the doe tags put in early rifle and muzzleloader seasons.Why you ask to kill of the deer so the state makes more money off the timber.Our deer population has gone down allmost 70% since they made these changes.Thats why everyone keeps saying they do not see deer anymore.Its time to say no more we need to stop buying all these doe tags i no its hard to do in these times but its that or we go to harrisburg and speek up.Some of you may think different this is just my opintion.Just had to get this off my chest i feel better now lol.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JflqD...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbVC...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC8yS...layer_embedded
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: Say no to doe tags

It may be a problem in some areas but not all. I have seen plenty of deer this season.

Good luck, Tony
post #3 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 01:53 PM

Why is it nessecary to see deer that you cant shoot anyways. Im fine with how it is. You got to put in more scouting and hunting hours and you will find deer. Nicer overall bucks now too. The bucks you can shoot are older and a little smarter then those spikes you used to shoot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 01:57 PM
The Man

So did we.It gets old hearin hunters complain about anterless deer gettin harvested.Apparently the complainers are not the majority.The sellout of AL tags is the proof of that.Simple,just don,t buy the tags.
post #5 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 02:04 PM

we as pa hunters have nobody to blame but ourselves mr ault laid it out there for all of us multipal tags seasons and the best one harvest a mature doe to kill 3 at once kill the big does that can only hapen so long then it coner bach to bite you now when a hunter sits for hours or days they shoot the first one they see. ask a farmer he dont kill his best heffers that throw good calfs and then comes the ar crap target your top genetics so good luck next year and keep buyen them doe lic. i went from seeing 2 to 4 deer a weeken in ohio 20 years ago to seeing over 15 to 20 and pa was great place to hunt now it [censored] and it will get worse befor it gets better sorry for the long rant ps whats the kids have to look forward to i take mine to ohio
post #6 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I love it when the guys say there are no deer and they are not going to buy tags and hunt in Pa. anymore. That is less orange I have to look at when I am out. Some people say its a bad thing that there are less hunters than 20yrs ago. Personally I love it.

Good luck, Tony
post #7 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

So do I.

Camp life,it don't get much better!
post #8 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 03:33 PM

Isn't this one giant re-run??
post #9 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony300wby
I love it when the guys say there are no deer and they are not going to buy tags and hunt in Pa. anymore. That is less orange I have to look at when I am out. Some people say its a bad thing that there are less hunters than 20yrs ago. Personally I love it.

Good luck, Tony
+1

2017-Working on the house has replaced hunting and fishing
post #10 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Sage

Pretty much, so I have no issues providing my response to the first one:

Eveland had his chance to be part of the Unified lawsuit as their bonafide expert. Seems they couldn't pay the price for his slam dunk, over the top proof.

But then again, in all the documents he has produces, and are discussed in those vid's and on the ACSL site - he never mentions what degree or experience he has. Sure he worked for Westinghouse and those big corporations for 33 years - but Google the name - Nothing except ACSL and message board discussion. He does have a site with six grainy pictures for sale.

But, again, if he is the be all, the guru, the salvation of wildlife management as purported, why is it you can not find any reference to him on the net?

Now think about it, he worked for major corporations in wildlife studies so they could build power plants and other stuff the green freaks most likely were going bananas about. Eveland, according to him, was the one who solved these problems.

Search any search engine. not even the animal rights or eco freaks have any mention of him.

Nothing in any local paper about the Eveland being on scene, or alleviating concerns of local citizens. Maybe a TV, local press, or even a high school local concerned citizens meeting on any issue over 33 years mentioning his name.

No mention in any of the corporate websites about Eveland.

No mention of his involvement , title, or work. Nothing on the search engines linking any of the projects or companies or Eveland.

Mr. Eveland has a background. Just no one is sure what it is. A huge void exists.

Void? Goggle your own name. Then Google the name of someone active in the local community. Anyone.

Now Google Eveland with his 33 years of mega corporate involvement in some of the largest construction projects in the US over the last 25 years. Nothing.

No mention of testifying before a court on environmental or wildlife issues.

No cheap shots about him by the animal rights or green freaks.

No mention he ever testified before any congress - state or federal.

You can't find reference to him being on PSU staff.

You can't find mention of him producing studies or reports.

Not slamming the man. Just pointing out, I have more history showing up on the net than he does - an I am not a professional in one of the most challenged fields in science.

Think it through.

On the other hand, nothing new. He is the new delivery man for the failed arguments over deer the last consultant or spokesman failed to make believable.

Is your position a short term gain - or a long term loss? Separate the issues.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page