coincindence? - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By vapor trail
  • 1 Post By Leep

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

coincindence?

this has been stuck in my craw since opening day of rifle and i think about it alot never told anyone,i've been hunting a farm up north for more years than i care to remember,i always call before the season opens to see whats running and just b.s. to the farmer,when i called this year his son told me that his dad had passed away last feburary.he was 80 but he didn't look it.i was sick over his passing as he and i had always hit it off and in my younger days me and my buddy's either hunting groundhogs,grouse,deer would sleep in the barn.[he loved it]well opening day this year the rain was pounding down and i'm hunkered down in a small pine stand looking down into a hollow with a nasty thicket;i started to think about my farmer friend and in my mind said to him that i hope he's happy where he's at now,and if he could give me a sign or something[this man had a laugh that was unmistakenable]I SWEAR on the LORD to you at that exact moment the absolutely most beautiful buck and i just don't mean his headgear i'm talkin the complete animal he was the ADONIS of deer,at least a real big 8, let me see him for a few seconds then dissappeared into that thicket never to be seen again by me or anyone else in the area,and i swear immediately after that buck dissappeared i heard JIM'S unmistakeable laugh.don't care if you believe it or not, but i am now a believer that man's soul was there on the land he loved so much.and by the way i killed my first buck on his land many many years ago and it was a big 8
bigguy54 likes this.

the meat is sweeter closest to the bone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Regular Visitor

Re: coincindence?

funny how things like that happen. you hear a story like that every so often and it makes you wonder.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Regular Visitor

Vapor..I believe you and have no doubt that the man you loved and were grieving for sent you a sign not only to let you know he was all right but to alleviate some of your grief...So take solace in that and believe that you will see him again one day..God Bless.
Leep:
bigguy54 likes this.

[image]http://www.digitalfleshwound.com/images/sigs/LEEP3.jpg[/image]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Banned

That's supernatural, as they say. Just goes to show there is an invisible world and alot cannot be explained.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-17-2010, 03:52 AM
Frequent Contributor

pretty cool!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page