Felony Lane Gang - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 08:59 PM Thread Starter

Felony Lane Gang

Was anyone else on here also have stuff stolen by this gang back in July, August and September when they were going around the State Parks breaking into Vehicles?

I got a letter today from the U.S. Department of Justice. Seems there are 2 Trials set up for next month in Federal Court in Harrisburg!

16 people involved stealing in the 2 cases my cases involves......I still want to know WHY they wanted to steal a dang Magnetic Business Sign!!!?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 09:40 PM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Felony Lane Gang

Why steal magnetic sign? Don't you think your magnetic sign on the side of their vehicle would have taken alot of heat off of them (and put it on you) and made some of their activity look alot less suspicious?

The Second Ammendment...
Its kind of a big deal.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Sage

They pull in my driveway with a big WWD sign on their BMW, then I start looking for you with my 40 cal semi....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-18-2013, 11:41 PM

Great the scum got caught. I don't know why they stole signs though maybe make some over sized ridulous necklaces.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-19-2013, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonM
They pull in my driveway with a big WWD sign on their BMW, then I start looking for you with my 40 cal semi....
If they pull in your Driveway with a sign that has WWD on it, that is not my sign! Mine did not have any WWD on it!

There was over $300.00 in Brand New Parts for my Truck in the back seat of the car in Plain View, along with Traps, a Briefcase that had some important papers in it and my Wife's Purse under the seat.

They hit other cars and smashed windows out and stole things out of Glove Compartments and instead of smashing the window out in mine and taking brand new truck parts and looking through compartments, they pull the magnetic sign off the side of it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page