The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Amish Mafia

4K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  TexterMountain 
#1 ·
I know a lot of guys on here live in or around Lancaster. I was just wondering how legit this amish mafia show is. Have you all ever experienced anything like what they show?

#9 ·
There are a lot of people in Lancaster, Lebanon, Berks and Schuylkill counties who are not Amish or Mennonite. My FIL was Lutheran and he spoke fluent PA Dutch, even belonged the the Grundsow Lodge which is a club to keep the language alive. Grundsow means groundhog in Dutch.

#16 ·
I believe it.Why can't a guy blow out someone's windshield with a shotgun,wreck a fruit stand with a truck and slash a guys tires on camera not be real?Obvioulsly,the Lacaster PD are being paid off.

Then again,where was Lebanon Levi when the Amish guy was attacked by the three different mountain lions?

#23 ·
dce said:
I believe it.Why can't a guy blow out someone's windshield with a shotgun,wreck a fruit stand with a truck and slash a guys tires on camera not be real?Obvioulsly,the Lacaster PD are being paid off.

Then again,where was Lebanon Levi when the Amish guy was attacked by the three different mountain lions?
it is not the Lancaster Police Department being paid off by Discovery....it is the Lancaster COUNTY Police Being paid off by Discovery!

Lancaster Police Department Refused to take part in Amish Mafia so they use the Lancaster COUNTY Police....

Which there is No Such Thing, just like the Amish Mafia!!

#24 ·
Drove through Lancaster County this weekend on the way to Delaware. Stopped in Lancaster (at Carr's) for a bite to eat. The wives of the County Police were in there and talking about the show and how they were going to be building new homes if the show gets signed for another season.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.