Another Penn State Investigation - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Woods walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 26,560
Back To Top
Another Penn State Investigation

Anyone see the news last night where a another investigation is going on by the feds into 2nd mile for being associated with a Pedophile ring?




When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
Woods walker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Frequent Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Western pa
Posts: 816
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

...& the hits will just keep on coming....
I hear same & more to come as Feds are now evaluating charges that include mail, Internet, Cross state & international lines starting with child porn & pics & video material distribution...amongst other federal investigations looking
At PSU & 2nd Mile enabling the potential "criminal" activities
oilcrk is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: centre co pa
Posts: 2,377
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John S
Anyone see the news last night where a another investigation is going on by the feds into 2nd mile for being associated with a Pedophile ring?
If it is an investigation into the 2nd mile organization (and long overdue btw), why title this thread as another PSU investigation? Trolling or just an anti PSU agenda?
bearhollow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: York, PA
Posts: 2,258
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhollow
Quote:
Originally Posted by John S
Anyone see the news last night where a another investigation is going on by the feds into 2nd mile for being associated with a Pedophile ring?
If it is an investigation into the 2nd mile organization (and long overdue btw), why title this thread as another PSU investigation? Trolling or just an anti PSU agenda?
I was getting ready to say the same thing. This is not a Penn State ivestigation. It is a Jerry Sandusky and 2nd Mile investigation.

You can shear a sheep many times, but you can only skin it once.
rlfb74 is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 02:42 PM
GIE
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SWPA
Posts: 3,632
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com...mes-on-jerseys/
GIE is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Frequent Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Western pa
Posts: 816
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

Bear no interest in wrecking PSU ...cld care less they did it to themselves...
but fact is the world is smaller place & the tenticles ofthis thing extend out beyond PSU, PA & even the U.S. It can easily be said had this guy been outted & shut down expediently this case wld be shut! Sandy was the rocket, but PSU was the launching pad & the fuel...
& as the old sayings go....
"all roads lead to Rome" or in this case PSU...& Joe & crew...
" it's never the crime it's always the cover up"
Both lead directly & indirectly to PSU...no bashing just facts
oilcrk is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 02:46 PM
GIE
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: SWPA
Posts: 3,632
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-...121211aah.html
GIE is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Woods walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 26,560
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

Actually from what they said last night, it is an investigation of both,




When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
Woods walker is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: York, PA
Posts: 2,258
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilcrk
Bear no interest in wrecking PSU ...cld care less they did it to themselves...
but fact is the world is smaller place & the tenticles ofthis thing extend out beyond PSU, PA & even the U.S. It can easily be said had this guy been outted & shut down expediently this case wld be shut! Sandy was the rocket, but PSU was the launching pad & the fuel...
& as the old sayings go....
"all roads lead to Rome" or in this case PSU...& Joe & crew...
" it's never the crime it's always the cover up"
Both lead directly & indirectly to PSU...no bashing just facts
The facts are that Jerry Sandusky and the 2nd Miles are being investigated, not Penn State. Check out this article from the Huffington Post. The only mention of Penn State is that Sandusky is a former assistant. Obviously, non of this was done on University computers or through University emails or the Freeh Report would have shown that. I don't remember reading anything in the Freeh Report saying that Penn State was involved in anything like this. And according to the NCAA and mainstream media, the Freeh Report tells every single fact in the case and is 100% true.

Huffington Post article

You can shear a sheep many times, but you can only skin it once.
rlfb74 is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: centre co pa
Posts: 2,377
Back To Top
Re: Another Penn State Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilcrk
Bear no interest in wrecking PSU ...cld care less they did it to themselves...
but fact is the world is smaller place & the tenticles ofthis thing extend out beyond PSU, PA & even the U.S. It can easily be said had this guy been outted & shut down expediently this case wld be shut! Sandy was the rocket, but PSU was the launching pad & the fuel...
& as the old sayings go....
"all roads lead to Rome" or in this case PSU...& Joe & crew...
" it's never the crime it's always the cover up"
Both lead directly & indirectly to PSU...no bashing just facts
This is much, much above "Joe and crew". What "facts" to support your argument do you have?

BTW: Spell check is your friend.

And: 48-14
bearhollow is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome