9/15-16 HuntingPA Bird hunt & Pig roast -SIGNUP - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2012, 01:58 AM Thread Starter
RB
Sage

9/15-16 HuntingPA Bird hunt & Pig roast -SIGNUP

The sign-up for the 2012 HuntingPA.com Bird hunt, pig roast, camping weekend (September 15th and 16th) is now open!!! Make plans to join your fellow HuntingPA buddies hunting Pheasants, chukar, and quail on the fantastic hunting grounds at On-Point Outfitters in Confluence/ Addison , PA. Located in SW /SC Pennsylvania near Seven Springs and Ohiopyle State park.

On-point outfitters www.Onpointoutfitters.com … Please visit to get more info on the grounds, directions and read the rules of the hunt.

Hunting will start on Saturday morning and go throughout the day , then there will be a pig roast and campfire Saturday night. Those that want to camp can do so for free on the grounds. Hunting will resume Sunday morning before we pack it in for the weekend. Friday evening arrivals are OK, although most will arrive Saturday bright and early.

Despite some great deals given to us by Vince at On-Point to pull this hunt off, there will be a cost associated with this hunt and a RSVP payment to hold your spot will be required so that we can gauge the number of birds and pork to get.

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Cost for every hunter OVER 16 years old will be $55. </span>This cost includes:

*Hunting fee (birds, dog, and handler if needed) for One hunter over 16. This includes the ability to bring Two youth hunters (under 16) along <span style="font-weight: bold">free of charge</span>. Number of birds released Saturday will be based off the number of hunters that register. <span style="text-decoration: underline">Additional birds can be added to any group at a special HPA rate. </span>

*Use of GREAT bird-rich training cover to give your own dog that important pre-season polishing.

*Hunters without dogs are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to attend to hunt over On-point's dogs or partner with a dog owner from HPA the day of the hunt.

*Special Rate on additional birds for your group of hunters can be purchased at the following reduced costs ($10 per pheasant, $6 per quail, and $8 on chukar)

*The Pig roast meal and an evening hanging out with fellow HPAers ( BYOB).

*Camping on the grounds by tents or motorhome/pull behind. Please specify how you intend to stay. Local lodging by motel or Bed and Breakfast available and can be obtained on On-Point Outfitter Website or through web search.

*A chance to win prizes if you bag a tagged bird that will be released special for this hunt.

*Non-hunting persons allowed free of charge. However, If they plan to attend the pig roast please add TEN dollars for the meal if they are over 16. (spouses and better halves, photo/video person, non hunting dog handlers and children….all encouraged to attend)

To sign up and RSVP please send a $55 check by Sept 7th to:

HuntingPA LLC

PO Box 861

Warren, PA 16365

If you are just coming to eat, camp and hang out the cost is $10.

With the check, please write down your screenname , e-mail or contact cell # and your real name and address , and also if you plan on bringing any youth hunters or non-hunters with you and how many.

You can also just arrive on the day of the hunt as well but this is discouraged and keep in mind it will be at normal hunt costs not the pre-registered prices. Also, you may not get a spot to hunt on the farm right away. A good section of the farm will be reserved that weekend for THIS hunt only so it really is best and CHEAPER to pre-register, so we can have an organized and safe hunt.

HOPE TO MEET MANY, IT WILL BE A GREAT WEEKEND TO KICK OFF THIS FALL HERE ON HUNTINGPA.

"Only takes a second to change your season" Dad, 1980
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2012, 02:58 AM

Re: 9/15-16 HuntingPA Bird hunt & Pig roast -SIGNUP

Put me on the list. I'll bring a dog and flu-flu's.

I don't have ducks. I don't have rows. I have squirrels. And they're drunk.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2012, 03:25 AM
Sage

Certainly a great looking event!!!

Where have you been? I had to work late... Oh these? Yeah, it was 'camo day' at work again .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 12:42 AM Thread Starter
RB
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckethead
Put me on the list. I'll bring a dog and flu-flu's.
I was wondering which forum post you would respond too...should of known...

Love to get a TEAM UNIVERSAL group out hunting there,bet my sides would hurt from laughing so much. Could use some laughing...

"Only takes a second to change your season" Dad, 1980
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-08-2012, 02:49 AM

Dang wish lived closer and didn't have to work sounds like blast!!!
Enjoy it if you're going!!!

Well, sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you, so the Dude must abide!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Sage

How did it go.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page