The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Only One Scoop?

639 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  dc 21 
#1 ·
So, I bought a box of Kellogg’s Raisins Bran Cereal and they advertise two scoops of raisins in every box. I’m pretty sure the box I bought only has one scoop of raisins. I’m not sure what I should do here. Any advise?

#2 ·
dump the box, count the raisins and file a consumer complaint. video tape it, put it out on social media and you will most likely get a lifetime supply of raisin bran for free.

i called and complained about the tin foil security seal on my coffee creamer and got a coupon for two free large bottles. what else is there to do during this "lock down" :)

#4 ·
... i called and complained about the tin foil security seal on my coffee creamer...

I hope you saved that tin foil Bo. Love ya man but... some of your conspiracy theories here of late... you really need that tin foil. >:)

#5 ·
You are obviously a member of one of the many disenfranchised classes of Americans....I suggest contacting AOC.

Bohunr, there was a government bulletin last month encouraging use of foil seals as hat making material. A common practice in these times of scarce resources. Don't do it!!! It is a ruse to render said hats ineffective. Only continuous sheet goods provide an effective barrier to brain wave detection.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.