The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

AOC horseback ride.

868 views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  bpottorff 
#1 ·
From another site.
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons, nor prior experience. She mounts the
horse unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion.
It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but AOC begins to slide from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse’s mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the
horse’s neck, but she slides down the horse’s side anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, AOC attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, AOC is now at the mercy of the horse’s
pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.
As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

#7 ·
No it was not! You cannot cover your eyes, ears and mouth and stumble on through life. What happens in DC affect all of us and right now the left is trying to take over the government. If you are not interested in that and do not stay informed on what the enemy is doing, shame on you!

#15 · (Edited)
I've been called far worse by people on the left for many years before Trump became president, and I don't give a rat's behind. The only time it came close to bothering me was when an Army Warrant Office I worked with, and am still friends with, said I must be a racist because I was not voting for Obama in 2008. I didn't take it to heart, but it shocked me that he'd say that. Of course, he then tried to say he was only joking. What the politicians or media pundits say don't bother me in the least.

Also, I'd like to see the quote(s) where Trump called Christian, gun-owning, LE, Democrats "human scum." Because, I seriously doubt it was ever said.

#16 ·
Trump seems to like gun owners, law enforcement, and veterans. As for democrats I believe that he may not care for them. Take those same three things that Trump likes and add any thing bad to the list and that makes the difference. I like republicans, but if you add something I do not like, to that republican, say child molester, anti gun, woman beater, or something else I do not care for, then I would no longer like that republican.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.