The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Quote of the Day

17K views 265 replies 33 participants last post by  coyotejohn 
#1 ·
A little rebellion now and then... is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government.

Thomas Jefferson

#4 ·
"my definition of a free society is a society where it is safe to be unpopular. Where it’s safe to say what’s on your mind, especially when everyone disagrees. Where it’s safe to believe what you believe, especially when everyone else’s beliefs stand elsewhere. Where it’s safe to swim against the current and be perfectly safe from the other fish".

Adlai ewing stevenson ii

#7 ·
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is a fateful fatalistic apathy.

Winston Churchill

#10 ·
"There is no greater threat to America than Islam."
General William G. Boykin

I had the honor and privilege to serve with, at that time Captain Boykin, while a member of the Delta Force. If you ever get the chance read his book "Never Surrender"

#11 ·
“WAR is a racket. It always has been.
It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one
international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the
losses in lives.”
― Smedley Butler

Reactions: jimbridger
#19 ·
Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... " Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price

Winston Churchill

#25 ·
"Sleeping bags on the floor, a roaring fire. It’ll be just like the time they kicked me out of the sporting goods store."

"Marge, don’t worry. It’s like when we stopped paying the phone bill. They stopped calling us. In fact everyone did."

"All right, brain. You don’t like me and I don’t like you, but let’s just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer."

"Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you’d step over your own mother just to get one!"

"Weaseling out of things is important to learn; it's what separates us from the animals… except the weasel."

>The above quotes are by America's greatest philosopher, Homer Simpson<

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.