Oops I changed my mind.. - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By zimmerstutzen

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2017, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Oops I changed my mind..

Guy admits he's guilty. Takes the LEO to the scene of the crime says I'm sorry then says several months later - Hey I'm not guilty.

Another case where you and I will be paying for this slug.

Cosmo DiNardo, cousin, plead not guilty in gruesome Pennsylvania murders | Fox News
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-15-2017, 04:08 AM

Had a much lesser case years ago in which the defendant was charged with a felony. Two prior attorneys told him to plead guilty. He came to me and I noticed 1) that commonwealth made a mistake in the charging documents and 2) under the statute, the defendant had an absolute defense to the charge anyway. The case was tried and the jury found him not guilty based on the defense. The state should never have prosecuted the guy, it was a waste of tax dollars.

Sometimes the Defendant does not even know that he may have a defense when he talks to police. The Police certainly are not going to tell the guy. I don't know the facts, but based on appearances, the guy looks like he belongs in a mental health facility.

In another case I had years ago, involving a ring that was illegally trying to manufacture PCP, in reading about the process, I realized and then confirmed, that the guys screwed up the process and the stuff they made was probably not PCP, but just chemical mush. Fought for 5 months to get a sample for independent testing. Turns out the stuff was not PCP at all. My guy ended up doing a weekend in jail for maintaining a public nuisance as part of the plea deal. He thought he was guilty and was ready to plead guilty. He would have done about 5 years had he plead guilty to the original charge.
bohunr likes this.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-15-2017, 06:44 AM

That case in Bucks County will not go to trial.....I'm sure the guilty plea will be worked out.....Too many bodies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-15-2017, 08:52 AM
Sage

I don't think it will go to trial either. He's already admitted his guilt and told the cops where to find the bodies. However, the DiNardo family has money so anything is possible.

Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page