Joke of the Day 9/20/17 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 37,482
Back To Top
Joke of the Day 9/20/17

TEXAN'S GUIDE TO LIFE........

Never squat with yer spurs on.

There's two theories to arguin' with a woman; neither one works.

Don't worry about bitin' off more than you can chew, your mouth is probably a whole lot bigger'n you think.

If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

Never smack a man who's chewin' tobacco.

It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.

Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Always drink upstream from the herd.

If you're ridin' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in.

Finally, never miss a good chance to shut up.
bigguy54 likes this.

Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious
dc 21 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 08:27 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Wald Jager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 3C Camp-New 5D Home
Posts: 3,494
Back To Top
Who cares what Texans think, your in Pa. now
Heed the last sentence dc

"Lazy people think of the easy way to do the hard stuff"
Wald Jager is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 37,482
Back To Top
Wald, there are two chances of that happening and I think you know both. Bet on the latter.
bigguy54 likes this.

Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious
dc 21 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 08:50 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Wald Jager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 3C Camp-New 5D Home
Posts: 3,494
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc 21 View Post
Wald, there are two chances of that happening and I think you know both. Bet on the latter.
Well as long as your digging yourself a hole , eventually we wont hear you

"Lazy people think of the easy way to do the hard stuff"
Wald Jager is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 08:53 AM
The Man
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: 2E
Posts: 5,753
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc 21 View Post
Wald, there are two chances of that happening and I think you know both. Bet on the latter.
Not even a 25% chance?

William will you teach me how to write, Cassius will you show me how to fight.
Bates is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 37,482
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bates View Post
Not even a 25% chance?

Well, now that you mention it, maybe a 25% chance.

Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious
dc 21 is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 11:28 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SW PA
Posts: 3,696
Back To Top
There are three kinds of people in the world. People who make things happen. People who watch things happen and people who say ďWhat happened?Ē. I'm usually the third.
Bates likes this.
Laylow is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 01:37 PM
The Man
 
buzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bradford County
Posts: 8,132
Back To Top
DC always says ......there are three kinds of people in this world......those who are good at math, and those who aren't......

Your never to old to learn something stupid
buzz is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 03:06 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Wald Jager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 3C Camp-New 5D Home
Posts: 3,494
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc 21 View Post
Wald, there are two chances of that happening and I think you know both. Bet on the latter.
So your saying I know the latter of 2 things?
That makes me 50% smarter so add the 25% of the other guys , collectively we's 75 % smarter now. Hows that fer math?

"Lazy people think of the easy way to do the hard stuff"
Wald Jager is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philly, PA
Posts: 37,482
Back To Top
All I can say about that is, Jethro Bodine ain't got nuttin' on you.

Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious
dc 21 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome