Re: Dreams make no sense
Ok, as I interpret things it's like this. You're totally confused. But we already know that.
1. You can't float in a tire. Tires sink. They're heavy and quickly fill with water. That's why they put them in lakes for structure.
2. One cannot "start" to drown. One either drowns or one doesn't. There is no in between.
3. A salmon cannot pull you to shore. It has no hands or arms with which to grasp. Only fins. Did you ever see a fish grasp something with its fins? I didn't think so.
4. Now, this is where your dream gets weird. everybody knows a salmon would never ask for a tip. A tuna maybe but never a salmon. It's just not done in the salmon world.
5. Are you sure you were dreaming? Maybe this adventure really happened to you in a past life.
6. Dr. Phil will be earning his money this week.
Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious