Confused Again - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

Confused Again

Was just watching the news from Philly area.During the night 3 people where killed,2 shot multiple times and 1 poor 17 year old girl was stabbed to death. Then across the river in Camden 1 male was also shot and killed. All victims were black and by looking at the neighborhoods I will stick my neck out and 99% sure they were black on black crimes. Why am I so confused.....because, during the interviews I did not hear 1 yell,notice any protesters,nor did I see ONE sign that said BLACK LIVES MATTER.Funny that I know they matter,you know they matter,good black people know they matter but someone doesnt know it....THATS WHY I'M CONFUSED
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Sage

Re: Confused Again

I saw that report. It never ceases to amaze me that the police need to ask people who witnessed the attack to come forward. There was a crowd of people who saw what happened to that 17 year old girl. One would think they would have witnesses out the yin yang coming forward. But no, they have to ask and who knows if they will catch the person responsible.

Itís funny until somebody gets hurt, then itís hilarious
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Sage

Rudy you were a Philly Cop, you've seen this same kind of activity for several years. Where is Rev Sharpton and Jackson for B on B homicides...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-05-2015, 11:19 PM

Saw that article. I don't think 2 days go by where someone in Pittsburgh doesn't get shot. And it's all young people. While there are witness no one speaks up. I shake my head also and can't figure out why people just don't get it.

I'm so far behind I think I'm in first place.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 12:12 AM
Sage

We just had firefly 90,000 people no major incidents, Country Big Barrel 35000 people no major incidents,,gee I wonder what were the demographics.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 12:21 AM Thread Starter

But why do the BLACK LIVES MATTER only matter when a black person is killed by LE
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 01:48 AM
The Man

because its OK for blacks to discriminate against whites.

It's ok, for black leaders to go on national TV and defend the fact that blacks are stealing, looting, burning, trashing other peoples property.........because they are upset

NEWSFLASH.........it is not OK to steal, loot, burn and trash .............the cops in Baltimore and Ferguson should have shot every thug coming out of a broken store window with a armful of sneakers..........

The cops in Baltimore, on the night the mayor told them to stand back and give the thugs room.........they should have been handing out cards with the mayors home address encouraging them to go their.
Wonder how she would have felt if it was her home....her stuff being stolen, trashed and burned? She seemed to be pretty comfortable with the fact she ordered cops to back off and let the "black people" do all that to other peoples property..............they should have hauled a truck load to her house................

Your never to old to learn something stupid
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 01:59 AM
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt rudy
But why do the BLACK LIVES MATTER only matter when a black person is killed by LE
Because THAT'S when it fits the narrative that promotes an agenda. THAT'S why.

demokraten saugen
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 02:20 AM
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt rudy
For the last year that the justice department released figures, of all the blacks who were murdered in that year(I want to say 2013), a little over 91% were killed by other blacks. 91%!!!!!!!

Where are Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and Uncle Bobo on that statement. I have never heard any of them speak about blacks respecting other blacks and not shooting each other up.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 02:23 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

It only matters when the TV cameras are running.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page