Baltimore/America is in real trouble - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 01:57 PM Thread Starter

Baltimore/America is in real trouble

I usually don't scare very easily but last night I watched the Mayor of Baltimore say on national news that she has advised her Police to give the protesters room to voice their civil rights and GIVE THEM ROOM TO DESTROY. What shape are we in when the mayor of a major city gives the OK to allow a bunch of animals to riot,loot and burn down the city she has sworn to serve. They are throwing rocks and bricks at the cops burning police cars (city property) and destorying business'.These animals are not protesters they are RIOTERS,LOOTERS,they have committed AGGRAVATED ASSAULT against POLICE THEY ARE CRIMINALS and should be treated as such. Now the CRIPS and BLOODS are uniting to kill Police.Do any of those brain surgeons running that town realize that the CRIPS and BLOODS kill more blacks each year than all the Police Departments in our Country.I do not want to sound prejudice but everytime the black mayor of Baltimore gets in front of a camera she is surrounded by black high ranking police. Time for a change.This all comes from the top our Commander and Chief BOZO Obama. He seems very quiet. Hope he is proud.Which one of those rock throwing animals would he want as his son.... I saw a black woman beating the heck out of a young hooded rock thrower. Seemed she caught her son in the middle of the riot and beat him home then the black FOX news lady said OH< THIS IS PROABLY GOING ON ALL OVER BALTIMORE. Bull----, then show us...News people are stirring the pot real good....Ladies and Gentlemen, arm yourselves...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 02:24 PM
Sage

Re: Baltimore/America is in real trouble

The Mayor waited forever to notify the Governor that she needed some help..I ahave 4 Balt channels, I watched it last night between that and the Phillies game, and 15 officers got injured, police cars and stores got torched. It is out of control over there...
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 02:33 PM
The Man

I was watching Fox news last night. About 10:00/10:30 they had a live reporter on the street. This black thug comes running up to the reporter screaming profanity's. The reporter gets him calmed down a little and say's if you want to be on TV you can't swear.
The thug then starts complaining cuz he got shot 3 times with bean bags, and how wrong that was......also gives the reporter his name. Then shows 3 big welts he got from the bean bags.

The reporter then ask him......."were you throwing anything at the cops when that happened"........the thug say's yea, we wuz throwing bottles and stuff at them when they shot me with bean bags??????????????????

Really???? Should have shot him with a 45 !!!

Your never to old to learn something stupid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 02:50 PM
Frequent Contributor

Agree with your last line!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz
I was watching Fox news last night. About 10:00/10:30 they had a live reporter on the street. This black thug comes running up to the reporter screaming profanity's. The reporter gets him calmed down a little and say's if you want to be on TV you can't swear.
The thug then starts complaining cuz he got shot 3 times with bean bags, and how wrong that was......also gives the reporter his name. Then shows 3 big welts he got from the bean bags.

The reporter then ask him......."were you throwing anything at the cops when that happened"........the thug say's yea, we wuz throwing bottles and stuff at them when they shot me with bean bags??????????????????

Really???? Should have shot him with a 45 !!!
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 02:57 PM
Banned

That guy was a real hoot. Complaining that he got hit with beanbags while admitting that he was throwing things at the cops! And then he says that he is out there for "his man" Freddie Gray. This fool had no idea who Freddie Gray was until a week ago...

It's obvious that the police were ordered to stand down and do nothing and the real kicker is that the city KNEW about the threat from the gangs and then essentially sent the police out to be sitting ducks for assault...
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 03:39 PM
The Man

First, my hat is off to all those who choose a career in Law enforcement

Who in their right mind would invest in a business in that environment, between the gov regs and the thugs you may as well dump your money and time into the sewer.

For those who fought for it, Life has a flavor the protected will never know.
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

I saw poor Freddies arrest record yesterday.....He was a frequent flayer with law enforcement...AND IF I HAD A SON!!!!
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 04:24 PM
The Man

One of the speakers on the news last night said one of the issues was we needed to create more jobs for "those" people.................and the split screen was showing "those" people looting and burning businesses.

Guess he meant they needed a more target rich environment to loot and burn..............I am sure more drug stores and liquor stores would be welcome.......

Your never to old to learn something stupid
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

The latest story is that most of the doers were students, who were acting out a movie, "The Purge, a film about a Dystopian society in which, for one day each year, all laws are suspended for one 12-hour period."

I wish more of their Mothers had this one's mentality. And gumption!
https://youtu.be/VRlmCf1Kj2o

“There is Truth in the Old Saying, That if you make yourself a Sheep, the Wolves will eat you.”
Benjamin Franklin, 1773
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 04-28-2015, 04:46 PM

That's a good lady. She's trying but I wonder if the kid got the point. Wonder if Dad kicked his but when he got home ??

I'm so far behind I think I'm in first place.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page