The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Anger Management step #6

2K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  RonM 
#1 ·
As you know the other day when I didn't receive birthday wishes I threw a tantrum that was childish, immature and embarrassing .When word of this got back to my AGM Guidance councilor he was very disappointed in me . He has instructed me to invoke step #6 ask forgiveness from those I offended.
So I am asking your forgiveness , if you forgive me just say ,,I FORGIVE atr or I DO NOT FORGIVE atr.

Thank you

#18 ·
Kevinupp said:
atr said:

My kid used to get that same look on his face when he pooped his pants.

Maybe that's why you're so angry. Are you feeling constipated? A probiotic and/or a laxative might help with that.

No need for thanks. It was my pleasure.
aaaah, a medical condition! very observent, i think atr might be better off skipping the rest of the classes & heading out to walmart for some prunes or exlax.

kevin, are you a doctor? if not, you should concider a career change. after seeing what you did for atr, it's obvious you have a bright future in medicine.

#24 ·
Buckethead said:
RonM said:
Kevin isn't a Dr but he stays at the Holiday Inn.
Speaking of which, how about being more courteous to your fellow Holiday Inners, Kevin, and try to be a little more quiet. ICE AT 4 IN THE MORNING!?! WHO NEEDS ICE AT 4 IN THE MORNING!
probably performing some medical procdure requiring ice. you against folks getting medical help when they need it?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.