MOD TA76 Cylinder - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Community

MOD TA76 Cylinder

I have a Tanfoglio TA 76 in .22LR (6 shot revolver) that in good condition.I liked to find a .22 mag cylinder for this revolver.This firearm is no longer made,so there's no parts to be found.Heritage Arms makes a Rough Rider .22cal that IMHO is the same revolver.The only difference is the Rough Rider is made in the US.They make a combo in the .22 cal LR & Mag and sell the cylinders.I e-mailed them and their reply was that cylinders were made for the Rough Rider only.I think this was the reply because of liability issues.My question is does anybody have any experience with these revolvers and the interchangeability of there parts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Sage

Re: MOD TA76 Cylinder

If a cylinder is not made and timed for a specific gun it will not work properly.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Community

John,I understand what your saying.But the Tanfoglio was made in Italy and imported thur Excam Inc in Fla.Now Heritage also from Fla. makes these revolvers and their designed is the same as the Tanofoglio according to their parts diagram on their web site.Its like Heritage has their patent.Just thought somebody might have some exprience on these firearms.Maybe I'll try another handgun forum.Thanks for the reply.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Community

Guess I could find a dealer in Heritage Arms that has a Rough Rider and compare cylinders.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page