Better late then never i guess - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2016, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
atr
Banned

Better late then never i guess

I never really warmed up to Glocks when they first came out. Well since I pretty much own every gun I ever wanted I finally bought a new Glock 23 3rd Gen. I like so far
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-16-2016, 12:39 AM
The Man

Re: Better late then never i guess

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2016, 12:34 PM

ATR, me too. I always considered polymer guns butt ugly, and I still do. But I went and got a Gen4 G19 a couple years ago when they first came on the scene and I surprised...no shocked, myself by actually liking it!

I was shooting DA revolvers almost exclusively for the previous 7 years or so and it took me a couple 100 rounds to get the hang of the trigger & the trigger reset. But after that, I shoot it fine. Scrapped the crappy plastic stock sights for a Glock steel night sight set and I'm almost completely happy with it. The next thing to go will be the stupid serrated, uneven faced, trigger. I intend to put a smooth faced trigger on it eventually.

So, while I still consider it ugly, I also think of it as one of the best hammers in my toolbox.

Big LSWC's rule
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-24-2016, 01:06 AM

They much to look at...but they are pretty much work horses...

And they shoot well...I as shooting my 27 a month or so ago and after shooting Sigs and my Kimber I questioned myself on why I don't have more Glocks lol...

At the end of the day I decided I don't NEED others..I am considering a 43 or 36...just for something smaller to carry once in a while..the 27 is still bulky..I love my Kimber 4" Kimber..and like having a full sized pistol anytime I can..but sometimes a lighter gun that doesn't print as much would be nice..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page