Sig mosquito - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Sig mosquito

Anyone have one of these? How do you like it? Pros/Cons? Also anyone have any experience with the .327?

Freedom is NOT free!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Sage

Re: Sig mosquito

Researched them a while back because I have a SIG in a 40.
Thought maybe it make a good training platform and cheaper than my other SIG to shoot alot.

Reviews seem to lean towards the Mosquito having some feed issues and were only fairly reliable with specific brand ammo. There are lots of used ones around so that tends to make me feel the reviews were pretty reliable.

If you are referring to the 327 Federal....I spent some time shooting one of those in a Ruger. Very nice round...very accurate round....recoil was easily managed...but they are LOUD as all heck.

#MAGA..."Mexican's Always Get Across"
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Regular Visitor

I have a Sig Mosquito. I like it. My suggestion is stick to CCI Mini Mag solids as ammo.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2011, 12:58 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

i had one....for about 2 weeks....they should rename it the sig jam o matic,, seriously as stated the only ammo that reliably feeds is cci, and for the price of cci your are better off getting a 9mm. other than that i loved the way it felt in the hand, and sights were amazing. i would not purchase one thought untill they work on the feeding issues
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-13-2011, 08:42 AM
Frequent Contributor

Send a message via AIM to 41 MagFan

The lady I am teaching to shoot bought one after shooting Rugers Walthers and Brownings because she liked the way it felt in her hand. She had one problem a month into owning it when the firing pin would strike the shell. I called and talked to Sig for her and we had to ship it back to be fixed. Since then no problems with the pistol. It seems to only like the cci mini mags as other ammo wont cycle the pistol. It is doesnt like anything else. The gun is very accurate and fun to shoot. If you get one just be prepared to buy only cci mini mag ammo. Sig even tells you in the owners manual that the gun was designed to shoot that ammo.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page