Bond 45/410 and other calibers - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
The Man

Bond 45/410 and other calibers

I have Bond derringer in the 45/410 configuration...Like it. But I do consider it as a last defense or maybe what they call a anticarjacking gun... I have shot all kinds of things out of the 45/410 barrel.... Wow.. that bear ammo you get at Cabelas kick like a mule in it.. That would have to be used at point blank range just to control the muzzle jump.. The fire comes out of the barrel and wow it will ring in your ears too... I don't care for the regular 410 shells in this gun. again best for point blank and as a last defense.. The Federal Buckshot loads are nice and so is the Home Defense type 410 ammo... I would think if you were going to allow a women to use this that you would want to find the right 45 Long Colt ammo to use.. One that is controllable...I suppose that bear ammo.. Who cares about a bit of muzzle jump if a black bear was already rubbing noses with you...You truly would hit it at that range with the Cabelas Black Bear ammo..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page