I just pullled these ones of the dryer today. The first two are magic maker copies that I made. I borrowed one from a friend a couple weeks ago and copied it. It took me a couple attempts to get the weighting the way I wanted them. I think I got it right on these two.
The bottom one is another jerkbait that I made with a rear lip in it. I wanted to see if the lip would help with getting it to glide more side to side on a serious rip without blowing out. Well, I am not sure if it's going to work. I tried this one out and the weighting isn't quite right. It'll still glide nice, but on the pause the tail really adds resistance and this one sinks nose first. I got another one ready that I changed the weight placement in to see if I got it or not. I also added my 3d eyes to it.
Hope you like! I got another one on the dryer right now for someone on here in firetiger. It's looking good!!
The bottom one is a request from a friend of mine. I got another one for him that needs cleared also. Here's a close up of the foiled one. I like the color on this one. I started mixing colors and got this. It's one of a kind, I don't think I'll be able to get the same ratio's of colors to get it the same.
I got these in the process stage. I'm going glider crazy here, folks!!
Buried in the bottom of this pile is a lure that I'm trying to recreate, and I think it'll work out well. I should have it done in a couple weeks, hopefully! I switch shifts Sunday night and am working 6pm-2am's and having to get up to get the kids ready for school won't leave me much time to work on lures though.