? for Bowtec Knight owners - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-23-2013, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

? for Bowtec Knight owners

I was down at my local range and the owner of the shop was trying to get me to replace my 22 yr. old bow. He said he was going to sell these bow fully outfitted with sights, quiver, etc, for @ $650.

I handled the bow and personal didn't like the grip. Any feed back on this bow would be appreciated.

Life Member NRA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013, 11:30 AM

Re: ? for Bowtec Knight owners

Grips are a lot thinner now a days then your 22 year old one. Try the bow out, it may take some getting used to.

2D hunter.
Sponsored by myself - PROSTAFF.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe8768
I was down at my local range and the owner of the shop was trying to get me to replace my 22 yr. old bow. He said he was going to sell these bow fully outfitted with sights, quiver, etc, for @ $650.

I handled the bow and personal didn't like the grip. Any feed back on this bow would be appreciated.
I've been looking at the Carbon Knight. If that's what you're referring to then that seems to be a sweet deal. I believe the MSRP is like $849 for the bare bow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Frequent Contributor

I read somewhere that the Carbon Knight is going to replace the Assassin. They have dropped the prices significantly to reflect this change so the price you mentioned($650) is probably accurate. I'm pretty sure if you check with any of your local Bowtech dealers they will have this info for you. From what I have heard this is a pretty nice bow for the new price.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-25-2013, 02:27 PM
New Arrival

I shot the Carbon Knight a couple times while I was picking out a new bow this summer (bought the Hoty Spyder 30) and I did not like the grip at all. Its personal preference, but I recall being turned off by it immediately just from the feel.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-26-2013, 09:56 AM

Like Octoberjohn said, the Knight is replacing the Assassin. That is why they dropped the price so much so soon after release. It is $550 bare, $650 RAK, I do not think they have updated the web site yet but this has been confirmed with Bowtech dealers. I haven't shot one yet but love my Assassin so I want to check one out.

-Bowhunter

Coop

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page