1. Wind shifting and blowing the wrong direction. - I'm outta there.
2. A deer winding you and blowing for an extended period of time. - Depends, see #1.
3. Being there for four or five hours without seeing a thing. - I'm staying, it only takes a minute to change your day.
4. Rain or wind gusts upwards of 30 mph - I'm outta there.
5. Small game hunters shooting close to your location. - Depends. How close are they, are they moving or sitting? Usually I'm staying, see #6.
6. Having another hunter or hunters walk through your area leaving ground scent on the trails youíre watching. - If they're just passing through, I'm staying.
7. Having a buck you feel is probably one of the bigger ones in the area bust you and spook. - I'm staying, see #3.