Treestand Wingman - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2017, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Community

Treestand Wingman

Has anyone seen this product yet? Looks pretty cool, and one can use it over and over even after a fall, where other restraint systems are a 1 shot deal.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

I got one a few months ago from their website. I had seen the demo down the Harrisburg Sportsman Show this winter. I tried it out this summer by stepping off a set of climbing sticks at about 10 feet and worked as advertised bymslowly lowering me to the ground. I wanted one for when using my climber but now plan on using it even my other stands with the lifelines that I have hung also.

Mathews Z7
Ten Point Stealth XLT
Remington 760, 700
Taurus Ragging Bull
CVA Optima
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-13-2017, 08:32 PM
Frequent Contributor

Yes-Sir--I own, and use the premium one. I am in no way affiliated with them, but highly suggest their product. It works, and works well. I have fully tested it, and it not can, but will save your life if you should ever have to count on it. Ask yourself--how much is your life worth? I always tell guys--if you survive the fall it's what happens next. Not just the the person who falls, but those who will be effected by what happens next. Major medical bills, major rehab, and bills, lack of income to pay bills, and support those who count on your paycheck. Time required by others to take care of you. The pain isn't just touching the one who falls, but the emotional pain by those around you--wife, kids, others. A treestand fall WILL--I repeat WILL-- change a persons life for a long time--maybe forever, and many around you that you may not even have thought about. If you have to ever count on this device, or similar one--it will have just paid for itself many times over after just one use.
I implore ANYONE who hunts from elevated portable treestands to take every precaution to prevent a fall. This device is worth every penny.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page