The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Everyone Please read

34K views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  Chris76 
#1 ·
Guys / Gals - due to the problem every year of success pictures and stories being picked apart due to opinions, insinuations, assumptions, speculation, etc.... ANY of the previously mentioned comment-types will be deleted on the spot. If you have a problem, concerning an issue with someones picture or story, send the OP a PM. Don't ruin someones happiness and turn their success post or story into an arguing match.

<span style="font-weight: bold">This includes the subject of shooting cubs in bear season. Every season some heated debates over this issue pop up. While not everyones cup of tea, the fact is, harvesting cubs is legal and we will not condone harrassment of any kind for those partaking in a legal activity.</span>

We can't tell you how to post your pictures or what to have in the pictures, but most of you have been around long enough to know what causes a "stink". It's up to you to how you present your story / photos.

Hopefully, this will create a more enjoyable environment for all on HPA and eliminate the guys who are not posting as much as they used to or have completely left the site.

Discussions and debates are good but let's not turn someones happiness into one of the two. Start a new post if you have a topic or discussion you would like to debate.

See less See more
#19 ·
Well said. If I wanted drama and argumentative posts I'd turn to Facebook. What I love about this site is that it's comprised of people with a mutual love for the outdoors. Let's treat it for what it is and not use it to ridicule others or take the wind out of their sails. To each their own... Happy hunting and good luck.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.