ELK DRAW CANCLED - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cambria County PA
Posts: 656
Back To Top
ELK DRAW CANCLED


ELK LICENSE DRAWING POSTPONED
Due to flooding conditions in the Harrisburg area, Pennsylvania Game Commission Executive Director Carl G. Roe announced that the public drawing to award elk licenses, which was scheduled for 10 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 9, has been postponed. A new date will be announced early next week.
turkeyhunter94 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 11:38 AM
The Man
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh / DuBois
Posts: 6,101
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

Thanks for the heads up
jkhunter is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: 5A/5B
Posts: 11,143
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

Might want to change your topic title. Canceled is different than Postponed. Canceled = it doesn't happen. Postponed = delayed to a later date.
TPlank is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cambria County PA
Posts: 656
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

SAME THING ONLY DIFFERENT
turkeyhunter94 is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: 5A/5B
Posts: 11,143
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeyhunter94
SAME THING ONLY DIFFERENT
TPlank is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
pahick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: York,PA
Posts: 2,998
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

I hope they let us know next week. Some folks may have trouble rearranging vacation schedules if they go much later than that.
pahick is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Cambria County PA
Posts: 656
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

It would have been nice for them to tell us yesterday that they were changing it I would have stayed in bed since I work night shift.....
turkeyhunter94 is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: 5A/5B
Posts: 11,143
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeyhunter94
It would have been nice for them to tell us yesterday that they were changing it I would have stayed in bed since I work night shift.....
It was posted yesterday.
TPlank is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Washington County, PA
Posts: 2,656
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

Crap...now I have to wait all weekend to find out I'm not getting an elk tag.

Shut Up and Drill
gstiegeljr is offline  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dallas, PA
Posts: 3,673
Back To Top
Re: ELK DRAW CANCLED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstiegeljr
Crap...now I have to wait all weekend to find out I'm not getting an elk tag.
Perfect! Exactly what most people think, but nobody says.

80% of Americans believe in miracles. The other 20% have been audited.
DadHuntsNow is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome