Scott has said that he may be willing to drive bears if we can get enough guys together. I may not be able to join in due to work restraints however I can get you in touch with scott if you want to come.
As i said in the other thread if enough guys are a definate yes to make it what he thinks would be worthwhile I'd be in. Would have to know by Thursday if its happening or not though because if not im taking a trip up north to solo hunt an area i know holds bears.
Unfortunately, I cannot commit 100% at this time. I am a fulltime single dad and I'm not sure what my daughter has going on this weekend. If she ends up going to a friend's, I may still be in, but I don't want anyone to count on us if we can't commit.
I can only come up with 10 right now.Be really tough with only 10 guys.If I can get a few more definite it would be worthwhile.Think 15 is really minimum.Just so thick with less guys they'd probably just circle us.Snow will be on the ground I'm sure up here.They are calling for 5-8" tomorrow into friday