Re: Starting first garden tomorrow...any tips?
Also, here's what I do...
1. Oct or November, sow spinach seeds, plant Swiss chard.
2. March, plant potatoes.
3. April eat spinach and Swiss chard.
4. May-June, Eat more spinach and new potatoes.Plant chives, rosemary, oregano, thyme.
5. June, Pull up potatoes, spinach, chard; plant cukes, zukes, tomatoes, peppers, string beans.
6 July, eat zukes when they reach 6-10"
7. August, September:Eat everything else. Plant Broccoli.
8. September-October: Pull up cukes, zukes, tomatoes, peppers, beans. Plant Swiss chard, broccoli; sow spinach seeds for spring.
9. October-November, eat Swiss chard and broccoli.
This way you have three crops from April through November.
"Test all things and hold fast to that which is true."