Oh choice.. It dry well and can be used for months there after.. You can find bushels of it. Notice one of the pictures it all over the on wood... Best if you could go with someone to show you for sure so you don't ingest something you think is Honey Fungus and it's a poison mushroom.. Once you see it you won't forget it.. Main thing is if you took one of the caps and laid it on a black piece of construction paper and the white spore transferred to it .. You would know for sure that it's Honey Fungus.. Please go on a foray with mushroom club close to you.. The forays are all open to the public and they will show you for sure what to look for in the Fall..Contact me via P. M. if you want me to give you a shroom club close to you..