Great video. Thanks. What is the bad about the varnish part of the mushroom? Does it get woody and tough? Looks like a very small part of the mushroom get used. Again thanks for the video.
Thanks! You're right, it just gets really woody and tough. The whole thing is edible but the white part is the only thing worth taking. Or You can take the whole thing and dry it, grind it up and make a tea out of it. It might only be alittle bit off the mushroom but if I would have taken all I found I would have a basket full.