Ok. Here are mine
First in PA.
1. I have some trees that I want to hinge cut. This is mainly for the rabbits. The cover has really diminished in the one area that we hunt, so I want to thicken it back up some.
2. I will plant my usual fall annual food plot in the fall. Don't know what I will plant yet.
3. Frost seed where I had the sugar beets last year and let it go other than mowings.
4. Other than that I have a couple of clover plots that I will keep maintained.
Camp in Ohio.
1. Remove several trees from the 2 food plots that we created last year. I plan on spraying and reseeding with clover. The 1 plot did ok, but the other the clover never really did that well.
2. Redo my 1 water hole that got washed out this past summer.
3. Clear some brush and build a treestand at the 1 food plot. This should make a good gun and bow stand.
4. Other than that there is a couple of trees that fell over recently across some trails and just some general maintenance.
5. Also not habitat related, but we need to finish some projects on the cabin (siding, and finishing the inside).
Pics of the Ohio food plots showing the trees that need removed. There is a oak in the one plot that I will keep. The rest are mostly maple and an ash or 2.
, on Flickr
, on Flickr