NWTF Launches Official Facebook Fan Page - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

NWTF Launches Official Facebook Fan Page

FYI

EDGEFIELD, S.C. The National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) has launched a brand-new, official Facebook fan page, giving supporters a new tool to share their passion for conservation and the outdoors with other fans.

The page features NWTF background information, photo albums, videos and discussions. Timely status and content updates will keep users entertained and informed.

"Our new official Facebook fan page is exciting because we can keep fans in the loop about NWTF projects, news, events and more," said Brent Lawrence, NWTF public relations and web director. "The page gives us one more way to connect with our fans because their feedback is encouraged. NWTF members and non-members are welcome and we look forward to interacting with everyone who is interested in helping us further our mission."

Facebook users who join the NWTF fan page can leave comments, participate in discussions and upload photos and videos to fan albums.

Founded in 1973, the NWTF has thousands of volunteers throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico who work daily to further the Federation's mission of conserving the wild turkey and protecting our hunting heritage.

Through dynamic partnerships with state, federal and provincial wildlife agencies, the NWTF and its members have helped restore wild turkey populations across the country, raised and spent more than $286 million, and conserved nearly 14 million acres of habitat for all types of wildlife.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: NWTF Launches Official Facebook Fan Page

I actually contacted them through it to get information about NWTF projects in my area. I gave them all my info and they are supposed to contact me if any projects or volunteer oppertunities present themselves for me to help in. Its a great outreach tool in that respect!

I often wonder,Why do people get mad, when you tell them the truth?

"You can't fix stupid!"
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-10-2009, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: NWTF Launches Official Facebook Fan Page

I would also recommend that you go on the PANWTF web page for a chapter near you and contact them for any Projects they may be doing or the regional director in the area can also be a source for you.

Full Fans, Longbeards, and Sharp Spurs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page