test - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By timberdoodle
  • 1 Post By timberdoodle
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24,331
Back To Top
test

test and I can start a new thread,,just can't reply without quoting.

wmu 3A
timberdoodle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Administrator
 
Administrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 1,754
Back To Top
Testing reply without quoting.

What browser are you using?

- Cricket

To Post Feedback on the new look please post here: https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/show...93#post1790393
Administrator is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24,331
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Testing reply without quoting.

What browser are you using?

- Cricket



could not reply without quoting... In answer to your ? same one I use on all the other sites ...IE

wmu 3A
timberdoodle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Administrator
 
Administrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 1,754
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberdoodle View Post
could not reply without quoting... In answer to your ? same one I use on all the other sites ...IE
Unfortunately, IE isn't always very compatible with the forum.

If you want to continue using IE you may want to adjust the browser settings so that those features will work for you.

Tools>Internet Options>Security tab>Custom Level button>Display Mixed Content>Enable (see if it is set to "Prompt" and uncheck that if it is)

Let me know if you need further assistance.

- Cricket

To Post Feedback on the new look please post here: https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/show...93#post1790393
Administrator is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24,331
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
Unfortunately, IE isn't always very compatible with the forum.

If you want to continue using IE you may want to adjust the browser settings so that those features will work for you.

Tools>Internet Options>Security tab>Custom Level button>Display Mixed Content>Enable (see if it is set to "Prompt" and uncheck that if it is)

Let me know if you need further assistance.

- Cricket
ok went from prompt to enable in Display Mixed content this did not work for me ???? But thanks anyway cricket!

wmu 3A
timberdoodle is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24,331
Back To Top
This is something new with this forum as I always could post and see pics as long as I was signed in


FYI I went back and changed back to " prompt" from "Enable" and lo I can reply without quoting..at least for now.


Still don't know if I can see pics..I'll let you know
Administrator likes this.

wmu 3A

Last edited by timberdoodle; 08-06-2018 at 05:01 PM.
timberdoodle is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Sage
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 24,331
Back To Top
yep I can see the pics now too


Thanks again Cricket!!
Administrator likes this.

wmu 3A
timberdoodle is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Administrator
 
Administrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PA
Posts: 1,754
Back To Top
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberdoodle View Post
This is something new with this forum as I always could post and see pics as long as I was signed in


FYI I went back and changed back to " prompt" from "Enable" and lo I can reply without quoting..at least for now.


Still don't know if I can see pics..I'll let you know
Yes, it is because they updated the site to HTTPS. (secure)

To Post Feedback on the new look please post here: https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/show...93#post1790393
Administrator is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome