15' Ladder Stands at Dick's in Downingtown $39.99 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

15' Ladder Stands at Dick's in Downingtown $39.99

Not sure if this is the right place but I'll throw it out there for the HPA community. Great deal but you have to see Tony in hunting. Sign says $49.99 but he's trying to get rid of all of them and his manager is marking down to $39.99 I got 2 in boxes which were damaged and got an extra 10% off. Had a 10% coupon from a previous purchase and walked out of the store with 2 for $65. If you don't have a coupon, you can go to a coupon website where you can print out coupons for Dick's. There were about 20 of them remaining when I left.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Frequent Contributor

Re: 15' Ladder Stands at Dick's in Downingtown $39.99

Last yr I bought a cheap 49 dollar one at dunhams , made by "Big Dog" or some such name. Anyhow it's a 3 piece ladder with arm rests. But I only use 2 sections and use it for an extra rifle/muzzy stand.
It was way to cheap and flimsy with all 3 sections and the brace isn't even long enough to be used properly but for the money I am happy with it , been even better for $39.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Frequent Contributor

I bought that same Dicks stand 3 years ago for $60. I love it and was easy to setup and feels very sturdy. Shot 2 wall mounters out of it in the past 3 years.

I went into the Dicks in Fredericksburg, VA about a month ago and the guy was trying to push them out the door. He said if I bought three (3) or more I could get them for $29.99/each. I ended up buying all they had left which was twenty (20). Ended up getting them for $27/each.

Figured the deal was too good to pass up and wanted to share it with all my buddies. Called all my buddies up and had 15 stands sold within minutes! Course since im a nice guy I sold them for what I paid!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterx
But I only use 2 sections and use it for an extra rifle/muzzy stand.
It was way to cheap and flimsy with all 3 sections and the brace isn't even long enough to be used properly
My buddy has some stands set up, that are also only 2 of the 3 sections, and no support brace. I took a big limb that fell, and wedged it on between a rung and the ground by the tree to add stability. It worked pretty well.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 03:03 PM

Neal , you are a good guy !! I hope you and your buddies are very successful in those stands . Good gesture from you ....Finn

Enjoy each day afield as if it were your last.....take the time to take it all in !
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Frequent Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetMaxx
Not sure if this is the right place but I'll throw it out there for the HPA community. Great deal but you have to see Tony in hunting. Sign says $49.99 but he's trying to get rid of all of them and his manager is marking down to $39.99 I got 2 in boxes which were damaged and got an extra 10% off. Had a 10% coupon from a previous purchase and walked out of the store with 2 for $65. If you don't have a coupon, you can go to a coupon website where you can print out coupons for Dick's. There were about 20 of them remaining when I left.
I never heard of a coupon website. can someone help with that. I'm a long ways from downingtown, but not far from another dicks. Worth a try!

'Patience and Persistence'
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

do a search for "dicks sporting goods coupon" and you should get some sites that give you the ability to print the coupon to take to the store.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Frequent Contributor

do they have alot of good deals?..i got a gift card for christmas but i've never shopped there.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Jet!

'Patience and Persistence'
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 05:34 PM
New Arrival

The Dick's in my area, Fairless Hills, is now not taking the "Coupon Site" type reproductions, (they said they are basically hijacking and mass marketing their's)...I had some that were $10 off $25 purchase, (40%), they used to take but now only the originals...you can only try...and to lonemilker, now is a great time to get hunting clothing, stands etc, they are blowing it out.

As of now they're on Double SECRET Probation!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page