I Kam - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 04:52 PM Thread Starter

I Kam

Has anyone used an I Kam? How do you like it and is it as nice as it sounds? I am thinking about picking one up for this archery season.

http://i-kamstore.com/

If you enjoy hunting please find a way to give back to the sport. Our children will thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Frequent Contributor

Re: I Kam

the videos on youtube look great from it. Though I hear allot of issues amongst archers due to the stance you will need to tilt them to the side of your head to see the kill shot.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Part of the Community

I bought a pair In 2010 and used them during the spring turkey season and filmed myself shooting my gobbler. The actual kill shot is not on video because when i shouldered the gun, you are not looking straight down the barrel, your eyes are looking down the barrel, but your head is still pointing off to the side. All in all, I am very happy with them. I am yet to try them during archery. I am also interested in wearing them while bird hunting with my GSP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

I just recently bought a pair. I've been thinking about getting a bow cam for awhile now. I liked the idea of having the camera on my face better than my bow. I have found through practicing with my bow that I prefer to wear them on my hat while shooting. Overall for the price I am very happy with them. Looking forward to getting in the woods with them. My overll feeling is worry more about the hunt and the shot before worrying about the video. Any video you get during or afterwards is just a plus. For a little more money I saw that Lancaster Archery sells a camera that mounts to the brim of your hat now. I wish I would have seen that before I bought the I-KAM but I am happy with what I have.

"When seconds count…the police are only minutes away”.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 11:53 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I bought a pair a year plus ago used them a few times did great...now they dont work contacted the manufacture and they told to reformat them I tried but they still dont work...they only have a blurred red green blue lines across what is supposed to be the video but they record sound....not to satisfied now

Come and try to take my guns!.you might meet my precious metal collection!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-16-2011, 11:22 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the responses.

If you enjoy hunting please find a way to give back to the sport. Our children will thank you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page