Venting and its about time - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 131Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2020, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
HPA Admin Approved Vendor

Venting and its about time

I Dont give a ---- who this offends but i stand by it : War is coming! You the Government!!, You are all a bunch of cowards! You raised the cost of living so high that both parents are always at work, rather than spending time with their children (single parents stand no chance). You took God out of schools. Parents were told 'No you can't discipline your kids'. Well, most of the kids are rude and out of control. You shall reap what you sow, and we have lost a whole generation and turned them into selfish, disrespectful brats who have no respect for people, property or authority! You deemed people with terminal illnesses and some with only a few months to live…fit for work!!! You allow our veterans of war to go homeless and hungry but give out millions to foreign aid!!! You save drug addicts over and over again but refuse to give free diabetic supplies. You bend over backwards to be politically correct, too scared to say enough is enough, in case you offend. You put the retirement age up so people must work until they drop. You take care of prisoners and give them everything under the sun( food, medical, education, representation, money, rehabilitation) yet you cause the elderly that have paid their debt to society and there families to go broke caring for them either at home or in a nursing home... THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!

Griz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xs.jpg (73.4 KB, 25 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2020, 03:09 PM
Regular Visitor

Amen!
bohunr and Waynzee like this.
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2020, 03:18 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

amen as well and very well said . nothing but the truth. and you're right , THINGS NEED TO CHANGE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2020, 03:27 PM

I carry a gun because I'm to young to die and to old to take a ass whipping.
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-19-2020, 05:23 PM

Location: Live in Venango County. Hunting Camp in Warren County
I'm surprised Griz. You want to wage war against President Trumps administration? That's your government. I think he's doing pretty well myself. I'd hate to see him outed by your coup.

I know quite a few young people, these so called millennial's. There not out of control, selfish, or disrespectful. There pretty nice kids and hard working. Most of them I have worked with or met socially have been obviously raised right. I like being around them.

I'm not sure what "dept to society" the elderly ever had to pay, that's a new one on me, but most conservative republicans are against socialized medicine, and for good reason I think.

The government put the retirement age up? How is that possible? You can retire when ever you want. Its our own responsibility to provide for ourselves and families. Not the governments.. And thank goodness for that. If you are talking about SSI, they only tell you when you can collect, not when you can stop working.

I figure we have it pretty good here and I hope after your war it still is. And I hope you survive because I enjoy the pictures you post.

Good luck. Good hunting.

Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

"When a pine needle falls in the forest, the eagle sees it, the deer hears it, and the bear smells it."
an old First Nations saying

Last edited by Buckskin Dave; 01-19-2020 at 05:26 PM.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 06:09 AM

I had a young man along on the trapline last week who was anything but as described above. IMO broken families can create broke folk.

I totally agree about political correctness run amuck. Probably why I spend most hours alone at work or in the field. Some folks are land mines just waiting to blow at the first perceived threat to thier way of thinking. Thank God for a full arsonal of good friends to help or lean on when needed. Love thy nieghbor goes a long way.

The difference between dreamers and achievers is action.
One try is worth a thousand guesses.
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 07:06 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Perfect, Hit the nail on the head!!!

Stant
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 07:54 AM

he is right but you cant say its the Trump administration. this stuff has been going on for years and us sheep sit back and let it happen. one woman...ONE...removed God from our schools. if she was on this site she would like more than half of what we use and wouldnt want Sunday hunting either. we have to stand together.
our children need discipline, they need to know God, they certainly need to respect their elders, and learn some kind of work ethic and that things are not just given to them because they want them.
we all need to do more than just vote. we need to be heard. they will be heard in Virginia today. lets see what happens there, will the butthead Governor use force if he doesnt like what they are saying ? will shots be fired ? Virginias anti America Demonrats need to go.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 08:10 AM

All eyes on Virginia today. I’d bet you won’t see much of the antifa cowards there today, with everyone being armed and all.
bohunr, Pahack, Waynzee and 1 others like this.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 08:48 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckskin Dave View Post
I'm surprised Griz. You want to wage war against President Trumps administration? That's your government. I think he's doing pretty well myself. I'd hate to see him outed by your coup.
I'm just guessing, but I doubt Griz is talking about President Trump. Remember, MAGA is pushing for respectful, self sufficient, hard working values that us older folks grew up with.

Quote:
I know quite a few young people, these so called millennial's. There not out of control, selfish, or disrespectful. There pretty nice kids and hard working. Most of them I have worked with or met socially have been obviously raised right. I like being around them.
Living in rural America, I too know many very respectful, hard working young folks. They are the ones getting all the good jobs because of the work ethic they possess. But, if you've been paying attention (as I'm sure you have), there are a whole new batch of young people who have been indoctrinated to radical leftist ideas. They want free everything and disrespect our country, our constitution, our history and us "basket of deplorables".

Quote:
I'm not sure what "dept to society" the elderly ever had to pay, that's a new one on me, but most conservative republicans are against socialized medicine, and for good reason I think.
I would think that 15% (if self employed, 50% you, 50% employer if employed) of every pay check going to FICA (SS and Medicare) would be classified as paying their "debt to society". I'm against socialized medicine too, but I also want what I paid for.

Quote:
The government put the retirement age up? How is that possible? You can retire when ever you want. Its our own responsibility to provide for ourselves and families. Not the governments.. And thank goodness for that. If you are talking about SSI, they only tell you when you can collect, not when you can stop working.
The SSI has raised the age to when you may fully collect, most likely because on average, we are living longer. I agree that it's your responsibility to provide for ourselves and our families, but you cannot overlook the amount of money paid in over a lifetime to SSI. You can't fault anyone for expecting something for that. After all, if your FICA tax would have gone into a retirement fund under your name, for you whole working career, you would be sitting pretty darn good. The problem came when our government started giving SSI to everyone for everything under the sun.

Quote:
I figure we have it pretty good here and I hope after your war it still is. And I hope you survive because I enjoy the pictures you post.

Good luck. Good hunting.
We do have it pretty good, but it's fast slipping away. If you don't see a clash coming.... I hope you're right, but from the more blatant anti-second amendment, Sanctuary City, anti-constitution REPRESENTATIVES I believe they're pushing the envelope so hard and so fast that it's inevitable.
bohunr, Danesdad and loridr like this.

GOBBLE THIS!!!

Last edited by fall gobbler; 01-20-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page