The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Virginia going after guns / confiscation in the works

6K views 76 replies 23 participants last post by  bohunr 
#1 ·
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) of blackface fame boasted this week that his party is ready to implement an array of gun control measures in the commonwealth now that Democrats control all three branches of government, and his administration is already "working on" a plan for confiscating so-called "assault weapons" from law-abiding gun owners.

Gov.Ralph Northam confirms...already 'working on' gun confiscation now that Democrats are in control

When asked directly about whether he is supportive of confiscating "assault weapons from gun owners" Northam replied, "That's something I'm working [on] with our secretary of public safety. I'll work with the gun violence activists, and we'll work [on] that. I don't have a definitely plan today."

#4 ·
The only way they could effectively confiscate so called assault weapons would be through house-to-house searches with SWAT Teams. And that, my friends, would be a replay of Nazism and be a tipping point relative to the future of this county, the balance of world power and Democracy as we know it to be.
Politicians who have supported this confiscation of assault weapons mantra, and who have been elected, will be faced with actually going through with this promise.

I, like many other people on this site, are well aware of what the despots Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and others have done to certain "classes" of people under their rule and gun owners are considered to be a "class" of people who along with their guns "..cling to God" (Obama). Frankly speaking; nobody is going to put me on a train and cart my butt off to a camp (physically or otherwise) without a fight.

Civil Disobedience can be a useful tool when dealing with abusive authority.

#7 ·
The only way they could effectively confiscate so called assault weapons would be through house-to-house searches with SWAT Teams. And that, my friends, would be a replay of Nazism and be a tipping point relative to the future of this county, the balance of world power and Democracy as we know it to be.
Politicians who have supported this confiscation of assault weapons mantra, and who have been elected, will be faced with actually going through with this promise.

I, like many other people on this site, are well aware of what the despots Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and others have done to certain "classes" of people under their rule and gun owners are considered to be a "class" of people who along with their guns "..cling to God" (Obama). Frankly speaking; nobody is going to put me on a train and cart my butt off to a camp (physically or otherwise) without a fight.

Civil Disobedience can be a useful tool when dealing with abusive authority.

if they start going door to door with swat teams. maybe gun owners should start going to some doors themselves....you know, like the doors of the people who voted to turn this Nation upside down.

not advocating violence, maybe just go and turn your gun into them personally :grin2:
they cant take what they cant find, i already gave mine away on Halloween night.

#5 · (Edited)
Well one thing I just read not to long ago is the Wolfs proposals for red flag and the other laws he wants to be passed are not going anywhere in the PA. Senate anytime soon. He was on his face book page kicking and crying all about it like a little kid.

That doesn't mean we should not be diligent but we should be paying close attention to where this goes.

#6 ·
Well one thing I just read not to long ago is the Wolfs proposals for red flag and the other laws he wants to be passed are not going anywhere in the PA. Senate anytime soon. He was on his face book page kicking and crying all about it like a little kid.
What do you expect from someone with the mentally of a 5 year old

#8 ·
Well, well, well. The Democrats are finally coming out in the open, with what they had planned for a very long time. I remember that some members on here stated that the gov. was not going to take our guns that it was an NRA & republican scare tactic. Well the NRA & most sensebile gun owners were right. Virginia is just the first. I see NY. Cal. & ILL. following up on Virginia's lead. Lock & Load guys they want this nation disarmed. they want to control all aspects of our lives.

#17 ·
Obama doesnt have the guts to take your guns, it must have been michelle. i also dont have any, gave them all away to a group of Mexicans with Tattoos, along with directions to Pelosis and Schumers offices, i asked them to turn them in for me. :) was that legal ?

#30 ·
then we can visit them too, along with the politicians...talk to them and convince them they are wrong. the guard and all military took an oath to uphold the constitution as did the politicians.

Pittsburgh, PA passed gun laws that are stronger than state laws. this makes them illegal and unconstitutional. the Prince law firm is challenging these laws which never should have been passed in the first place, they should never have been allowed to become law. the D.A. says he doesnt agree with the new "laws" but needs someone to be arrested before he can do anything.
that doesnt make sense. large capacity magazines is one of those new illegal laws that they passed.
i am seriously thinking about contacting the Prince law firm and seeing if i take an empty 30 round magazine to their office if they can arrange for the D.A. to be there and charge me and release me on my own recognizance so they can pursue this in court.

i would also like to then be able to sue the entire city council and the city of Pittsburgh for the illegal arrest.

first step is to talk to the law firm. might be some good free money here.

if i am right and an empty large cap magazine is enough to do this, i say we get a bus load of people together and do this. no guns, no ammo, just magazines. i will post what the law firm says in another thread after the first of the year. dont want to go jail thru the Holidays :)

#25 ·
Second Amendment sanctuary counties

Pretty funny when you think about it. The Dems invented sanctuary cities, counties and states when it suited them in regard to illegal immigration, ignoring the rule of law, and now the concept they invented is being used against them to actually uphold the Constitution.

#31 ·
everyone needs to remember that hunters,shooters are the minority. our kids & grand children have been unduly influenced by the media &

the education system to be anti gun & hunting.

those of us remaining must vote and or pressure elected officials to be pro gun & hunting.

the attendance at the local sportsman`s clubs and the low number of hunters seen in the field compared to past years tells me the future
is dim.

just my old opinion.........

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.