Magee's Optics January Sales!!! - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-11-2012, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
The Man

Magee's Optics January Sales!!!

I'm going to try to get these things going at the beginning of each month, but it's tough with working full time, in school full time, and of course doing what I really love and that's dealing in optics. It is taking some getting use to, so hopefully I will have it all down to a science soon. Anyways enough about me, here are the specials that I have for the month. Please either email me at [email protected] or [email protected], or you can contact me via PM to discuss any of the pricing. I don't have these specials up on my website and are available for the huntingpa.com community. Here we go:

BUSHNELL-
Itís interesting to note that Bushnell has just introduced their Bulletproof Guarantee. They say that they want 100% satisfaction 100% of the time or your money back on all of their new current model optics!
ELITE 4200'S have been discontinued and as we all know they were a great scope! I have some leftovers to get rid of for great prices:
2.5-10x40mm Matte Multi-X Reticle $334.95 shipped tyd
2.5-10x40mm Matte Firefly Reticle $334.95 shipped tyd
2.5-10x50mm Matte Multi-X Reticle $409.95 shipped tyd
6-24x40mm Adjustable Objective, Sunshade, Matte Multi-X Reticle $364.95 shipped tyd
6-24x40mm Mildot Matte Side Focus $459.95 shipped tyd
One ELITE 3200 Leftover in the handgun scope, hurry before it gets claimed!
2-6x32mm Matte Handgun $209.95 shipped tyd!!
I also have some of the old model non-XLT Bushnell Trophy Series Available, PM me or email me if you have anything in particular you are looking for. I guarantee you that I will be any of the major brand store pricing by lots!

LEUPOLD-
Iím sorry to report that I still canít get my hands on any of the new VX-6 riflescopes that are going to be the flagship line of scopes for Leupold. I am working diligently to try to get some in and am hoping to have them as soon as possible. For those of you that want them now I promise you that I will have them on sale right away and I will DESTROY any price you find on the web! You guys deserve a good sale since they have taken so long to get out to the public and Iíll deliver. As soon as I get the nod I will list the pricing here and start getting them out to you guys who demand the best optics you can get your hands on!
I still have some VX-7 scopes if anyone is interested, PM or email me for the best pricing you will find on the web. These are discontinued and deeply discounted to be removed from inventory.
Also the VX-I and the VX-II lines are all on sale as well. They had a design changed internally this year so I am moving the old stock out to make room for the new. Let me make you a deal on these scopes!

VX-3 lineup I have 3 on sale that have been discontinued:
2.5-8x36mm Gloss Boone and Crockett Reticle $364.95 shipped tyd
4.5-14x40mm Long Range (30mm main tube) Boone and Crockett Reticle $629.95 shipped tyd
4.5-14x40mm Long Range (30mm main tube) Varmint Hunters Reticle $629.95 shipped tyd

There are some good deals on some leftover LEUPOLD BINOCULARS for sale!

I also have the new RCX TRAIL CAMERAíS for the best prices you will ever find. They also currently have a $50 mail in Rebate to go on top of the low prices we have them here for!

NIKON-
I donít have all of the Nikon stuff up on the website yet, but I am working diligently to get that accomplished. Just ask if you have any Nikon needs, I can certainly get you pricing and even order you in the EDG stuff if you really want the best that Nikon has to offer. I do have some deals this month:
MONARCH UCC SCOPES
3-9x40mm Matte BDC Reticle $215.95 shipped tyd
2-7x32mm Matte Nikoplex Reticle $195.95 shipped tyd
3.5-10x50mm Matte Nikoplex Reticle $344.95 shipped tyd
I also have some great deals on the ENCORE EER HANDGUN SCOPES, PM or email me if you are interested in pricing.

I am always up to talk about optics, even if itís not anything that I sell, I still love talking about them and discussing the different ones out there. Feel free to contact me regarding your thoughts or needs on this subject. Iím looking forward to hearing from everyone on this site. Thanks.
Mac
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-12-2012, 02:01 AM Thread Starter
The Man

Re: Magee's Optics January Sales!!!

I've had a few questions about the left over VX-7's that I have so I thought I would put the pricing up for these for everyone. I just didn't think I would have the response that I ended up getting from these:

3.5-14x50mm Long Range (30mm main tube) Satin Finish Duplex Reticle for $945.95 (Super scope for the price!)

3.5-14x50mm Long Range (30mm main tube) Satine Boone and Crockett Reticle or the Varmint's Hunter Reticle for $1045.95

3.5-14x56mm VX-7L Long Range (34mm main tube) Satin Duplex for $1199.95

These are great scopes for the money and I personally think they rival the best European ones on the market.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page