22 magnum rifle - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 03:54 AM Thread Starter
New Arrival

22 magnum rifle

Hello and good day.I am looking for a reasonable 22 magnum rifle.a sears or wards.ECT reasonably priced.I am on disability and dont make that much money and have bills.I usually have to sell something to buy what I want.Like now I am trying to sell two African Shona Stone Sculptures they are signed by the carver and you can google there names they are master stone carvers one sculpture is made out of the semi precious stone lepidolite I found out they sell this stone by the carat and my sculpture weighs about 19 pounds I have it priced to sell I have had them for a few years and back then the lepidolite piece was like $500.00 I will take $150.00 plus shipping for the lepidolite sculpture.The other signed sculpture is made out of a stone to which I do not know the name but it's pretty it is what I was told is a bird of paradise and it stands about 10 inches tall and is about 5 inches wide it weighs about 9 pounds I will sell or trade one of these sculptures for a 22 magnum rifle.The semi precious stone lepidolite is about 9 inches tall and about 5 inches wide and it is such a solid stone it weighs about 19 pounds there are a lot of carats in this sculpture if you wanted to cut it up or keep it like it is.You can google lepidolite to see what the color is it comes in different collors but mostly purple which is the color of my sculpture it's in between a dark and a light purple.Both sculptures are worth more than I am asking for them because I need to make a quick sale I need a new weed eater and hoppfully get a sears or wards or another brand 22 mag for the second or untill I sell it.I might be able even being on disability and not making much money and have bills but I might be able to pay someone out if they will let me they keep the fire arm untill payed in full of course I am the one taking the risk of being robbed here.I would either like a Sears model 5m or a bolt action that holds at least 9 rounds or more.Thank you very much for your time and have a great day.My email is [email protected] Thanks Again.P.S.If you email me please put something in the subject box so I will know it is from you and not just junk mail Thanks Again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-02-2011, 04:06 AM Thread Starter
New Arrival

Re: 22 magnum rifle

Please let me know if you want the names of the sculptures Thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page