Impulse buy - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-20-2016, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Impulse buy

I bought another impulse Rifle yesterday. This time it was a Ruger American in 270. I was looking for something with a wood stock no luck, I read some reviews on the Ruger all pretty much positive. And it felt good in my hands. I had an extra Red field 3X9 I put on it. Now to get it out to the Range. To cold today nice being retired I can wait for better weather. I have my other 270 sighted in with Hornady 150 gr. reloads now to see if the new rifle likes the load.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-20-2016, 12:31 PM
The Man

No such thing as too many guns......

Good on your new purchase !! The American seems like a sturdy and solid performer. I believe you'll like it.

demokraten saugen
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2016, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornady View Post

I bought another impulse Rifle yesterday. This time it was a Ruger American in 270. I was looking for something with a wood stock no luck, I read some reviews on the Ruger all pretty much positive. And it felt good in my hands. I had an extra Red field 3X9 I put on it. Now to get it out to the Range. To cold today nice being retired I can wait for better weather. I have my other 270 sighted in with Hornady 150 gr. reloads now to see if the new rifle likes the load.
you could have gotten a Mossberg patriot with wood stock they have gotten excellent reviews. and they are very well priced check out scoutlookweather.com rifle test

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page