The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

.35 fans

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Macs' Mountain 
#1 ·
I was at Grice gun shop last night and they had Ruger hawkeyes in .358 win and rem 700 stainless/walnut stocks in 35 whelen.

#3 ·
Yeah, they had them both in their new flyer.... I think the market must be terrible for big game rifles these days, I know of no one who bought a new deer rifle, some varmint rifles, a long ranger and a few of the worthless noise maker .223's but a big game rifle, none...economy? Waiting to see the election results? Or the massive drop in hunters these days, either or all...nice to see they had them if someone is looking, no line either ..

#15 ·
I'm a certified 35 caliber looney! I have a Win. Model 70 classic feather classic I had re-barreled to 358 Winchester, a Remington 7600 in 35 Whelen, and a Remington 7600 in 35 Rem.

I suppose, true collectors among us would argue I need a Marlin 336 and a Remington model 8 to round out my collection. Or maybe a custom Mauser 98 in 358 Norma Magnum and maybe too an original Remington Model 600 in 350 mag.

If I stumbled on a great deal for a Marlin, I might succumb! But I always thought the Remington Model 600 was ugly!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.