The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

300+ yard shooting range near pittsburgh

9K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  mattfr12 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a range near pittsburgh that I can shoot up to or over 300 yards?

#3 ·
north side sportsmans association has 300. lawrence county sportsman has 600. beaver valley rifle and pistol has 300+. greensburg sportman has 500. however all are members and guest only. you need to join or know a member. only a couple of public ranges (pgc) in pittsburgh area.

#7 ·
Come straight east on Rt. 22, about 50 miles, Right on top of the Chickeree mt range, just to the east of Blairsville is the Jackson Twp. range, you can see it right from the four lane, it's out to 500 plus with metal gongs in place and perfect benches..there's usually someone around every Sat..

#10 ·
HOGGHEAD said:
Were are you located. We have a real nice small club here in Northern WV. But we are small town guys. The range is a 1,000 yard range. It is less than 5 minutes from my house. Tom.

http://www.wv1000yd.com
do you need to become a member to shoot here or have to be taken by a member. im a member of McDonald Sportsmens But am always looking to shoot past the 600 yard mark. i just had a 338 lapua built and put that night force nxs 12-42-56 on it and have been looking to start pushing the distance.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.