Harrisburg gunshow March 21-22 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-22-2015, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
clc
Part of the Community

Harrisburg gunshow March 21-22

Anyone go to the Harrisburg gunshow this weekend? Get anything good? I have to give a shoutout to Armagost custom leather out of three springs PA for the great work on the holster I purchased for my single six. The gentleman running the booth was extremely helpful and pleasant, making my purchase a pleasure. Also picked up a field knife that looks to be homemade with a worn sheath. Overall I had a extremely good trip. Just wanted to share.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-24-2015, 11:31 PM
Regular Visitor

Re: Harrisburg gunshow March 21-22

Quote:
Originally Posted by clc
Anyone go to the Harrisburg gunshow this weekend? Get anything good? I have to give a shoutout to Armagost custom leather out of three springs PA for the great work on the holster I purchased for my single six. The gentleman running the booth was extremely helpful and pleasant, making my purchase a pleasure. Also picked up a field knife that looks to be homemade with a worn sheath. Overall I had a extremely good trip. Just wanted to share.
Yep, made it in on Saturday morning. I thought it was a pretty good show and well attended...at least during the 3 hours I was there. Wasn't looking for anything in particular...just window shopping. Ended up leaving with a few boxes of 44 Spl ammo and a container of Peter Piper's pickles.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2015, 09:59 AM
The Man

I went.......Was disappointed over all....It was 3/4 ammo and military....No many sporting arms for the size of the show...I was at the Bloomsburg show two weeks earlier and even though smaller, it had more guns for the sportsman..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Frequent Contributor

I was there on Sunday. ehhh is best I could say. I wonder how much the Oaks show pulled from their vendor list.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page