Take the AFC Mallard Survey - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Swamper1

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-01-2018, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
The Man

Take the AFC Mallard Survey

Received this in an email from NJ Fish & Wildlife.

The following is from Min Huang, Chair of the Atlantic Flyway Technical Section:

Dear Atlantic Flyway Duck Hunter,

The Atlantic Flyway is in the process of developing a new harvest strategy for mallards. As many of you already know, the bag limit for mallards in the Flyway is being reduced from 4 to 2 starting in the 2019-20 hunting season. We will likely not be able to move away from a 2-bird bag limit until a new harvest strategy is developed. Biologists have already begun working on this important issue and as we craft a new strategy, the attitudes and desires of our constituency, you the hunter, are critical. Your desires for harvest and for how many birds you encounter on the landscape will be integral in how we set our seasons into the future for mallards, and, more importantly, as we try to improve the hunting experience in our respective states.
Please take the time to give this survey your full attention. The results of this survey will assist us in developing a regulatory process that will provide the maximum amount of opportunity, while still insuring the long-term health of our treasured waterfowl resource.

You can click the link to take the Survey

http://links.govdelivery.com/track?t...ce=govdelivery

I've spent most of my money on Waterfowling, Women and Whiskey.
The rest of my money I just wasted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the link. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete this survey. I added some comments related to my personal experiences so that took an extra couple minutes. Don't complain unless you take the time to provide comments to the folks making the decisions!
Goosehunter likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page