Back To Top
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Schoeneck, Lancaster County
New Waterfowl Rules, Sept thru March
With waterfowl season quickly approaching, waterfowlers far and wide will need everyone's cooperation with the new rules that have been implemented from September-March:
1. No one is allowed to have a wedding, doesn't matter if it's your 1st or 5th.
2. Deaths must wait until season is over as we do not own formal clothing during these months.
3. Births of new children will only be allowed under special provisions (not likely).
4. You bought a new house? Congrats, you only have to wait until the last snow goose has returned to the Tundra to move in.
5. Dates have been postponed due to foreseen circumstances unless they involve tuning, cooking, cleaning decoys, beer, or scouting.
6. Birthdays are special during season. You will be a few months older by the time we get around to realizing it.
7. Mothers in Law are required to stay in the kennel outside while the retrievers get the guest bedroom.
8. Women, don't ask about surprise credit card charges. This is where our selective hearing kicks into overdrive.
9. And finally; Ladies, If you're finally ready for a divorce, don't worry. We were ready right after you asked what time we were going to be home. Your out of luck though, we knew this day was coming. The boat, guns, truck, ATV's, and trailers were all put in our best friends name before season started. Best of wishes to you and your new boyfriend. We've got a blind date in the morning.
I've spent most of my money on Waterfowling, Women and Whiskey.
The rest of my money I just wasted.